• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

WTB fivemega g4 bi-pin pr socket

technodestructo

Newly Enlightened
I am in the market for a couple of fivemegas bi-pin g4 sockets, could be either stainless or brass, but would prefer the latter. Also I've heard that there used to be ceramic mini mag switches, I'd be interested in one of those as well if anyone would be willing to part. Thanks everyone and I look forward to hearing back.

divine

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you are using for M*g "D" and camless reflector, this will work for all G4, G5.3 and G6.35 bulbs.
That's pretty sweet FM! I might pick one or two of those up. I have a small pile of Maglites sitting around that I could make a project out of.

OP, I think I have one (only one) of these. It looks like the one FM linked, but has some corrosion. I'll have to search back to FM threads to see which one I purchased. What can I do to make sure it's the correct one?

*edit* In 2008, I had this in my paypal note: [FONT=&quot]2x G4 Brass Bi-pin

I probably can't find the other one.[/FONT]

Last edited:

technodestructo

Newly Enlightened
Divine, as long as it is still functioning I don't mind a little corrosion. That is something easily cleaned up. I would definitely be interested in it, or both if you were able to locate the other. I really appreciate it.

FM I'll have to pick one of those up for an upcoming build. I don't currently have an Incan D, I am working on a c cell mag right now, whenever Mag actually ships my latest purchase I'll definitely get one from you.

thanks for all of the replies!