What would you do with this knife?

SCEMan

Flashlight Enthusiast
I bought a Spyderco UK Penknife (3" CTS BD1 drop point hollow-ground blade) a few years ago for a British Isles vacation and won't be using it in Europe again.

It's been sitting in the drawer as I don't know what to do with it. It's lightweight and the wire pocket clip is great for very low-riding carry, but I already have a couple Spyderco's for EDC and don't know if I should also use it for EDC or sell it.

What would you do?

TILL-22

Newly Enlightened
Maybe gift it to someone you know can appreciate a good knife. Either that or sell it to get so.ething you want to buy.

Scotty321

Newly Enlightened
I bought a Spyderco UK Penknife (3" CTS BD1 drop point hollow-ground blade) a few years ago for a British Isles vacation and won't be using it in Europe again.

It's been sitting in the drawer as I don't know what to do with it. It's lightweight and the wire pocket clip is great for very low-riding carry, but I already have a couple Spyderco's for EDC and don't know if I should also use it for EDC or sell it.

What would you do?

Just my opinion...

A lot of folks don't know safe knife handling procedures. When YT knife reviewers with 150k+ subscribers talk about how comfortable or not a slip joint knife is when they push on the spine with their thumb for power cuts with zero people calling them out, I really question the knowledge of them and their audience (at least when it comes to knives).

I might suggest gifting it to someone that likes the old traditional slip joints as a modern option. You could also see what they are selling for on a "blade" forum :whistle:or ebay. You might also consider it a knife for traveling if you go to places where they have similar restrictions on locking folding knives.