inova.jpg

what do you think?

Nicolai

www.brix-tactical.dk

Brix

Newly Enlightened
Hi

sorry!
It's a holder for my Inova X5 ! very nice! can be carried vertical like here but I can change the beltloop and I can vear it horisontal. The big Tek-Lok fits on aswell!

there will be more pics later!:)

Nicolai

danielo_d

Enlightened
I echo the "Welcome!"

Went to your site to see more of your work. Awesome work! How do you form the kydex?

tool1a.jpg

tool1b.jpg

I especially like how you can orient the clip in four different positions, depending on left/right or horiz/vert deployment.
Great craftsmanship!

$$$???

Danno

cabletech

Newly Enlightened
Hey that looks pretty good. You thinking of selling cases for lights. I would be interested if you are. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif Sorry just checked your link. Needs more veriety.

Aten_Imago

Banned
Nice Kydex work indeed. Kydex for those uninitiated is a sweet material to work with. All it requires is a toaster-over set to about 200ºf - 250ºf teflon coated pan preferred. Heat the cut-out of your finished design in the oven, remove and fold over a form, cardboard or even free-form. Hold in place for a minute or blow with dust-off to cool & set. It doesn't have memory so you can re-heat and reposition untill all you've got is a blob. raw sheet-goods Kydex is dirt cheap too. I love it for certain fixed knives but hate it for pistols and would probably love it for Multi-tools and flashlights.

Brix

Newly Enlightened
Hi all!

thanks for the nice words! _These was en experimental thing that turned out to be very good!

Alte Imago say it pretty good about kydex.........but there is a little more! You have to practice alot to get it right and the finish have to be worked on aswell.

thanks for posting some more pics of my stuff, you can se more HERE

Nicolai

www.brix-tactical.dk

DOCSMYNAME

Newly Enlightened
I like the sheaths a lot. Your web page stated black and woodland camo. Is the desert camo. a limited run? Hope not. Thanks for the post. DOC

Brix

Newly Enlightened
Hi Docsmyname!

The to camo kydex is avalibel in both colors. The fores camo is on the way from my supplier and I have some desert left!

feel free to drop me a mail and ask! [email protected]

Nicolai

Brix

Newly Enlightened
Hi All

By the way I try to get kydex in OD, hope that wouldt be a option soon!

there was one asking the price for a Inova sheath the price is 22 US$

thanks

Nicolai /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

www.brix-tactical.dk

oliverplomion

Newly Enlightened
well, I own some of Nico's sheaths, as for exemple this Inova sheath /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif and all I can say is that for the price Brix's products are hard to beat! He make them very functional and usable. And only send it if he is 200% happy of it. Beside, his garanty is second to none /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif