• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Surefire and Oveready Legos + Misc

zoran

Enlightened
Hi everyone, been a while :wave:.

The time has come to sell off my remaining lights. I have not been around for a while and if my pricing is out of line, please let me know. Items will be shipped from Switzerland, fully registered and tracked and the payment is via PayPal.

Additional photos here: https://sniffles.smugmug.com/Hobbies/n-bgdqt/March-2021-sale

NO TRADES PLEASE. NO PARTING OUT.

Thanks for looking,
Zoran

1. First up is a SF lego that took me quite a long time to put together but unfortunately, I don't recall the emitter that was used or where it came from. SW01 tailcap, M2 Centurion body, KT1-HA turbo head with adapter, RPM bezel. $475 sold

2. HA natural Oveready/TorchLab light with a few hard to come by parts. $250 225 200 sold

The light consists of:

• Oveready Smoothie Bezel HA-natural
  • Oveready DB cell tube TL35 (18350 sized) HA-natural
  • Oveready C-Series interface HA-natural
  • Oveready Triad Tailcap HA-natural with black pocket clip, McClicky switch and hardpress boot
  • Generic four mode neutral dropin, don't have the details of the emitter unfortunately
  • Xeno bezel ring black ss
  • custom red silicone square cut filler O-Ring
  • GITD O-Ring under the lens
  • UCL lens

DSCF0667-2-L.jpg

DSCF0669-2-L.jpg

Oveready Torch Lab zero rez shorty with triad tailcap in black, running XP-G2 triple emitters, V4.0 light engine. There are a couple of tiny nicks on the tail and bezel, as seen in the detailed photos in the gallery. TL65 body included. $375 325 300 SOLD

DSCF0850-L.jpg

DSCF0854-L.jpg

DSCF0985-L.jpg
\

DSCF0988-L.jpg

4. Another lego, this one with a 18650 tube that I'm almost certain came from Oveready. There are a few blemishes in anodizing as seen in the photos and If I remember correctly it was sold as seconds at the time I bought it. The rest of the parts are from C2. This is a host only and the diffuser is included. $120 100 withdrawn

DSCF0788-L.jpg

DSCF0789-L.jpg

5. AlTin coated Sunwayman V10R Ti and AA extension, modded by *LASER*. The ring was anodised by Matt (theslippyslug) and Patrick did the emitter swap to Nichia 219B and drilled the holes for the McGizmo clip. He also cleaned up the adjustment ring and the operation is buttery smooth now. Full disclosure - even though it never bothered me, but the newly drilled holes for McG clip are sligtly off and not perfectly aligned, as seen in the photos. $150 sold

Last edited:

Croquette

Enlightened
edit : sorry, misread the drop in specs...

very nice light for sale here...

Last edited:

zoran

Enlightened
I'll take the V10R titanium please.

All yours. Your PM box is full btw :) My PayPal address is zcegar AT outlook DOT com

I'll take AlTin coated Sunwayman V10R Ti and AA extension, modded by *LASER*.

Sorry mate, a minute too late. I do ship to Russia so if you'd like something else, pls let me know. Otherwise, I'll keep you as a backup.

Thanks all.

Last edited:

RUSH FAN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sir, I've cleared my inbox. I sent you another private message.

RUSH FAN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Seller-
Due to technical issues I am experiencing, please do sell the Sunwayman to the next person in line. I don't wish to waste anyone's time. Thanks and good luck.

fonfan

Enlightened
SF lego and V10R received as described except 219b in V10r - there is XM-L2 NW. Thanks

Last edited: