Now accepting orders for the Rev2 Arc4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
arc4rev2.jpg

arc4rev2b.jpg

We are now accepting back orders for the Arc4 Rev2. The Rev2 adds several tweaks based on your input including knurl on the head, moving the knurl on the battery pack further back (not shown in the above picture) to reduce wear under the clip, a longer switch travel for increased compatibility with different battery types and a new PCB layout which improves production.

Like the first run, the shipping list will fill up quickly. Those who already have a Arc4 back order will get first dibs and then it will be first come first serve.

Here's the order page.

Thank you for your support!

Peter Gransee
Arc Flashlight

bmstrong

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Now accepting order for the Rev2 Arc4

Done as well.

Flashlight-7508. Lucky I was home before work on a dead Friday night. I wonder how fast these'll ship? I should be pretty close to the top...

EDIT: I'm also very surprised to see that the knurl is less than half of the barrel. Hmmm...

Peter? I'll assume your testing this as we speak? How much of a difference does the new knurl make? Any plans to do a full head knurl?

Brian

mut

Flashlight Enthusiast

Order placed also. Can't wait to compare to first run.
As for the knurling. The way I hold the ARC4+ it looks asthough the new knurling will be right were I need it. Just my 2 little pennies worth. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

MarcV

Enlightened

Ordered, as recommended. I've been away from the forum for awhile. The price of these lights keeps rising, doesn't it? It seems like I paid only 1/3rd this much for my other 3 LSs. This new one had better be something terrific. :)

I'm pretty pleased with my "First Run #564" LS. Good color, plenty bright, 2 1/2 inches long. That's hard to beat.

Noxiousbt

Newly Enlightened

Hey Peter,

Had a Rev.1 warranty replacment situation at the tail end of it's life.(Rev.1) Will these late warraty replacments be Rev.2? Just wondering, because it must be coming soon if you started taking pre-orders. Thanks!
Brandon.

Likebright

Enlightened

Peter,
Looks good. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif
Guess this makes my smooth one a classic now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon6.gif
Mike

Nitnos

Newly Enlightened

Just put in my order for the Rev2. It will be my first Arc4+ factory first and I can't wait.

mrdee3

Newly Enlightened

just ordered my first arc ever Arc4 rev2 can't wate sounds like a grate light

wptski

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
this_is_nascar said:
Order place for (3) units. I'm hoping the REV2 tailcaps and new 2x123 bodies are not to far away.

[/ QUOTE ]
Ditto on the REV2 tailcaps and 2x123 bodies but I just order my second Arc4+! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

indenial

Enlightened

For what it's worth, I've placed an order for the Rev2. I was wondering, however, will you discontinue accepting orders at some point? I assume there are a finite number of orders that can be be accepted. Will it be possible that some of us who have placed an order will be told in six weeks that their order cannot be filled? I'm concerned that those who back-ordered may deplete the entire production line since I have no perspective as to how many Arc4 Rev.2's will be produced. Thanks.

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic

[ QUOTE ]
indenial said:
For what it's worth, I've placed an order for the Rev2. I was wondering, however, will you discontinue accepting orders at some point? I assume there are a finite number of orders that can be be accepted. Will it be possible that some of us who have placed an order will be told in six weeks that their order cannot be filled? I'm concerned that those who back-ordered may deplete the entire production line since I have no perspective as to how many Arc4 Rev.2's will be produced. Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would hope there would be Arc4+ REV2's coming out the wazu once production ramps up. I say this, because it's the only remaining LS in the Arc product line.

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast

Someone asked me this today...

Q: If I place an order for the Rev2 today, when will my credit card be charged?
A: Not until we ship your order

Btw, this has always been our policy at Arc.

Peter

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast

We hope to start shipping the Rev2s in about 2-3 weeks.

Peter

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
this_is_nascar said:
What about the new tailcaps?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi Peter...

Same question here.

Thanks! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

chiaroscuro

Enlightened

And here. I see the makings of a mob. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
I also see another Arc 4 in my future. Curses.

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast

The tailcaps and the other packs are coming, slowly, but coming. Probably in May or June.

Peter

Status
Not open for further replies.