The Fenix-Store        
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: In hosoital

Default Re: In hosoital

take colace with the hydro or oxy. plenty of fruits and veggies. prunes and prune juice. and metamucil. those pills will raise hell with your bowels
    a single sunbeam is enough to drive away many shadows- St. Francis of Assissi

ive noticed my stools are more narrow excuse me if this is gross.
    LED's have gotten too bright in our stuff. Many nights I'm awakened by my modem lights blinking.had help with my sig thank you for your help.

i aite like 1 gallon of yougert its so yummy my fav flaver is strawbeerry banna
    LED's have gotten too bright in our stuff. Many nights I'm awakened by my modem lights blinking.had help with my sig thank you for your help.

Quote Originally Posted by raggie33 View Post
    ive noticed my stools are more narrow excuse me if this is gross.
    Nah, it's all good It helps us know if the meds aren't wreaking havoc with your digestive system.

next wednesday i see the bone dr i so hope they give me good news i have so much work to do around my home .id be happy just to use a fork easly

Flashaholic*

I'm a yogurt man myself. There's a lot of weird flavors out there nowadays though. I just stick with the strawberry/peach/banana/blueberry/cherry/key lime/vanilla ect. .
    ampdude

I got used to plain (not vanilla) yogurt. I like flavored versions also but I got accustomed to the vinegary flavor of the plain stuff and it's not bad.

Only just seen this, sorry to hear raggie, speedy recovery my across the pond friend. Take care

Ven! so good to hear from you. Hope you and yours are well. Sympathies for the Queen and all of Great Britain who care about Her Majesty. Wondering what the man on the ground is thinking about, regarding the whole brexit thing. Umm, feel free to not respond..

ty everyone i go to dr wednesday i sure hope im healing sadly i cant bath under left arm right hand just dont work good enough. im so afraid ill be smelly

I broke and dislocated my shoulder so I feel your pain...sucks. Hope you get some good pain relief and start to feel better.

Hope you heal up ok. I crashed while cycling a few years ago. Took a right turn on pavement and I believe I was hitting the front brake while over some debris / gravel and / or taking the turn too tight, or both, so I fell on my right side. I was clicked in to my pedals, but regardless, I fell on my right shoulder. Luckily there were no cars following me. There was a line of cars waiting to turn left so I had an audience lol. I got up, rode home (about 2 miles away). Bike was / is fine, jersey scraped up but still usable - shoulder was in pain - my wife had to lift off my jersey. Went to the emergency where they did x-rays and found a fracture. Prescribed pain meds and eventually physical therapy - which I went to maybe 3 or 4 times. I stopped and ended up doing them at home.

i truly cant deal if they say i need surgery tomorow my sholuder still hurts like hell and its impoasble to move it up

Good luck at the doc tomorrow Raggie. Every day should be a little better than the last one.

Quote Originally Posted by PhotonWrangler View Post
    Good luck at the doc tomorrow Raggie. Every day should be a little better than the last one.
    true im able to get in and out of bed now for the first few weeks it was crazy crazy painful. im kind of afraid when the pain pills are gone but i dont want to become addicted

true im able to get in and out of bed now for the first few weeks it was crazy crazy painful. im kind of afraid when the pain pills are gone but i dont want to become addicted
    Taper off the pain medication gradually. Take a little bit less each time. This will greatly reduce the likelihood of trouble when your course of medication is finished.

Quote Originally Posted by PhotonWrangler View Post
    Taper off the pain medication gradually. Take a little bit less each time. This will greatly reduce the likelihood of trouble when your course of medication is finished.
    cool ill try that i hate pills but hate pain more

Flashaholic*

Prescription pain meds make me itch, so I don't take them. I just take asprin- 5 to 20 a day depending on what I need to do that day and just keep food in my stomach. I don't recommend that to anyone else, but it is my stomach.

Quote Originally Posted by KITROBASKIN View Post
    Ven! so good to hear from you. Hope you and yours are well. Sympathies for the Queen and all of Great Britain who care about Her Majesty. Wondering what the man on the ground is thinking about, regarding the whole brexit thing. Umm, feel free to not respond..
    Hey there, OK thanks, hope you and yours are all well. Just plodding on at moment, couple of days off work, buying watches, repair on car, usual stuff

woohoo i was just able to open a door with bad arm. hurt like hell but its a bleesing to have some use of arm

Flashaholic

ConGrats!!!

Flashaholic*

That's good raggie33. Keep fighting through the pain- just not too much at first.

Good deal.

woohoo i was just able to open a door with bad arm. hurt like hell but its a bleesing to have some use of arm
    +

raggie, it was 4 weeks yesterday & we are all glad you're doing better.

You have nearly 6 pages of posts, from people here that care about ya,, remember that today for a better week ahead

im bleesed for sure you all rock

Flashaholic*

Yea definitely take it slow and get plenty of nutrition and rest. That's the way to do it.
    ampdude

Flashaholic*

Haven’t really been on in ages except for a few times. I hope you are feeling at least a little better. Get well soon pal
    Big butnotsomuch-burly

no pain at all tonight le
    Last edited by raggie33; 04-28-2021 at 09:02 PM.

Flashaholic*

no pain at all tonight le
    I'm glad to hear that raggie33

Quote Originally Posted by greenpondmike View Post
    I'm glad to hear that raggie33
    me to me to

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast