• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Many EAGTACs, FOURSEVENS and FENIX

Msf

Enlightened
Clearing out more lights that no longer make it into my carry rotation. All work great. All have been carried so are not pristine, but range from fairly good to excellent cosmetic condition with the exception of one of the Fenix E15s. I tried to make sure that any obvious cosmetic flaws were showing in pictures. Payment via PayPal and shipping is first class USPS, included in prices listed below. Posting "I will take it" takes precedence over other communication. Thanks.
n5ZYMLXl.jpg

z6D2cBMl.jpg

mC1kjoml.jpg

(1) EAGTAC D25C Mini (CW) $30 shipped
(2) Sold Acebeam TK16 (SS20 LEDs) $30 shipped
(3) Sold Foursevens Quark MkIII 16L Special Edition with deep carry clip $55 shipped
(4) Sold Foursevens Mini MkIII "SKYLUMEN Modded" now a David with VN2 Firmware $45 shipped
(5) Sold Foursevens Mini MkIII $35 shipped
(6) Foursevens Mini MkIII Turbo $45 shipped
(7) Sold EAGTAC DX3B Clicky Pro (XHP35 NW) $40 shipped
(8) Sold EAGTAC D3A Clicky Ti (Nichia C) $45 shipped
(9) SPF EAGTAC P200LC2 (XML2 NW) $30 shipped
(10) Sold Fenix Bundle - E12 v1.0, E12 v2.0, E15, E15 all but the E12v2.0 have non-OEM pocketclips added. $40 shipped for the bundle

Last edited:

RUSH FAN

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll take #8 please.

(8) EAGTAC D3A Clicky Ti (Nichia C) $45 shipped

dotCPF

Flashlight Enthusiast
Backup on the David .......... Stranger things have happened. :)

Chauncey, I have to play with this thing bare minimum. I love my SST 3K Goliath VN. SST-40s are great from Vinh, total sucker for them. You beat me to a Fiat Lux I think at one point, so we can call it even for now ;)

If I don't like it or ever end up not using it, I'll send it to you for the same $45.

Chauncey, I have to play with this thing bare minimum. I love my SST 3K Goliath VN. SST-40s are great from Vinh, total sucker for them. You beat me to a Fiat Lux I think at one point, so we can call it even for now ;)

If I don't like it or ever end up not using it, I'll send it to you for the same $45.

To the victor go the spoils! :thumbsup:

I never really expected you to not follow through. But for such a deal on such a light ........ well, I woulda been kicking myself if anything changed and I hadn't placed myself in line. :)

I'm pretty sure it'll be a keeper for you.

~ cG

dotCPF

Flashlight Enthusiast
To the victor go the spoils! :thumbsup:

I never really expected you to not follow through. But for such a deal on such a light ........ well, I woulda been kicking myself if anything changed and I hadn't placed myself in line. :)

I'm pretty sure it'll be a keeper for you.

~ cG

lovecpf

I'll be sending this to you in >1 yr for this price or less as I let it sit and realize you'd like it a whole lot more

but I may be intoxicated

treat me like those people on LivePD

Thanks MSF for great as always transaction!