• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

NLIGHTD T90vn - Enlighten Indeed! R

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Purchase Here: https://skylumen.com/collections/v54-lights/products/nlightd-t90vn-enlighten-indeed-r

[FONT=&quot]
FaudDHf.jpg

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
y5Oq0sG.jpg

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
NAwe0DM.jpg

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
CrZ78JH.jpg

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
v8mR1q3.jpg

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
mBiFWZq.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

Last edited:

Kevin1322

Flashlight Enthusiast
So what did you do to it; just a power boost?

Typo on Skylumen page? Did you mean to say "is NOW my go to thrower"?

Last edited:

cclight

Newly Enlightened
What a wonderful light. I loving it!!!

Recently a crop of SBT90 throwers appeared. How do you compare the beams of this one with the MK37 and U22 III, which are TIR?

Also, isn't there a too big difference between the highest level and turbo in the T90? I wonder about this because the current the linear drivers can supply isn't that big and the SBT90 needs high currents...

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
So what did you do to it; just a power boost?

Typo on Skylumen page? Did you mean to say "is NOW my go to thrower"?

Not boost but just resistance reduction and De-Lens. Gained like 550Lumen over stock.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Isn't this the same light that Neal's has for $119?

His would be the stock version of this light with about 550 Less lumen and reduction in throw accordingly. Mine is also tuned to be 100% rings/artifacts free and of course has Sky Lumen Warranty.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Recently a crop of SBT90 throwers appeared. How do you compare the beams of this one with the MK37 and U22 III, which are TIR?
Very different lights to compare. I personally prefer TIR beam where most of the quoted lumen is in one large hot spot. However the T90vn exceptional but conventional reflector type beam is among the best.

Also, isn't there a too big difference between the highest level and turbo in the T90? This I am not sure. I usually only test turbo.

I wonder about this because the current the linear drivers can supply isn't that big and the SBT90 needs high currents...

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
This light is so excellent in terms of performance that I will eventually have to make a video of it comparing it to other SBT90.2 winners.

The clip though does look damn cheap and freaking light is so slippery. Usually slippery lights are not a big deal but this one is certainly top heavy so it is. But the performance though.....

cclight

Newly Enlightened
This light is so excellent in terms of performance that I will eventually have to make a video of it comparing it to other SBT90.2 winners.

Yes, please. Then we can see the difference between the MK37 and T90. Please also show the different levels of both for us to have an idea of the steps.

The first thing I do with a new flashlight is to remove the clip :) Either they fit in the trouser pocket and the clip is not necessary or they don't and are too big for clips.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
I am thinking

XXI XVII SL2c KR1vn X9Lvn T90vn GTvn Mini XT455vn Xvn MK37vn U22vn K30GTvn MT90vn K1vn X65GTvn K70vn MT90vn+

Am my missing anything?

Kevin1322

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not boost but just resistance reduction and De-Lens. Gained like 550Lumen over stock.
Oh right. I forgot you do that. Nice.

I am thinking

XXI XVII SL2c KR1vn X9Lvn T90vn GTvn Mini XT455vn Xvn MK37vn U22vn K30GTvn MT90vn K1vn X65GTvn K70vn MT90vn+

Am my missing anything?
Xvn90 Turbo? Don't know if you wanted to compare the best or just lights with the 90.

cclight

Newly Enlightened
I am thinking

Am my missing anything?

How many! I also expected those with the 90 only so we can see one after the other before we forget it all. Perhaps instead of videos you could make a photo of each one in the same position and compose them together; with a photo we can do more detailed comparisons. It'd be quite useful to have turbo and the level immediately below (for those with Anduril the highest regulated one, without PWM).

Anyway, only you know how to best serve your zillions of customers :)

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Video sell lights! My sales usually spikes after i post a video so I really do need to find the time to make more however I do agree that still photos help us grade the performance better on a technical level.

I have been wanting to do this SBT90.2 comparison for the longest time but no doubt the arrival of Viet has delayed many plans.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Its going to take a while to assemble all these sbt90.2 lights for sure but I just feel it has to be done. This LED has really elevate the throw game.

I am going to build a TN42vn V2 that runs in 4 21700 so it will be interesting to see it join the clash as well.

Kevin1322

Flashlight Enthusiast
Its going to take a while to assemble all these sbt90.2 lights for sure but I just feel it has to be done. This LED has really elevate the throw game.

I am going to build a TN42vn V2 that runs in 4 21700 so it will be interesting to see it join the clash as well.
I'd be glad to send you my S200C2vn SBT90 when the time comes if you'd like.

cclight

Newly Enlightened
It'd be interesting to include the D4S with W2.1 as well. Andreas has posted in the German forum (https://www.taschenlampen-forum.de/threads/manker-u22iii-sbt90-2-led-5000-lumen-review.81358/) a comparison showing that the U22 III has a lot of spill, more than the D4S(!). In the same review there's a link to another post presenting beamshots of the MK37, showing it also has lots of spill. This is a surprize to me, I've seen several posts saying TIRs produce less spill than reflectors.