• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired CLOSED: MJP Extreme Micro CR2; Aleph 19 Head

troutpool

Flashlight Enthusiast
GeVCdzc.jpg

1. The Sunwayman V10R Ti has been moved to the Titanium and Exotic Metals section of the Marketplace and is now sold.

2. MJP Extreme Micro. This light is not much bigger than the CR2 battery that powers it. L-M-H plus blinky modes. Always starts on Low. Has the beautiful anodizing these are famous for. Excellent condition. Price is $150 $145 $140 $135 for this scarce light including shipping and fees. SOLD

3. Aleph 19 head. Black anodizing with smooth titanium bezel ring. Lens and reflector included, but no body or tail or light engine. Head, bezel, reflector and lens only. Excellent condition. E-series compatible. Price is $50 $45 including shipping and fees. WITHDRAWN

The usual rules apply, including priority of an "I'll take it" in this thread over other forms of communication. I will only ship these to US addresses.

Last edited:

badtziscool

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: PRICE DROPS: MJP Extreme Micro; Aleph 19 Head

Hi there!

:takeit:

2. MJP Extreme Micro. This light is not much bigger than the CR2 battery that powers it. L-M-H plus blinky modes. Always starts on Low. Has the beautiful anodizing these are famous for. Excellent condition. Price is $150 $145 $140 $135 for this scarce light including shipping and fees.

Please PM me your PP address and I'll send over funds.

Thanks!

edit:
:paypal:

Last edited: