• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Interesting and modded SUREFIREs : Fury Intellibeam, A2, C2/M2, E1B, P1R, Hellfighter

troller_cpf

Enlightened
STILL AVAILABLE & ADDED:
HELLFIGHTER
Fury Intellibeam

Hello all,
it's been a long time since my last sales thread, but I found out that there are too many SUREFIRE shelf queens that I am not really using and maybe they will get more love from someone of you :)

What do we have here:

20210404_095511_resized.jpg 20210404_095527_resized.jpg 20210404_094956_resized.jpg

Surefire A2, black
This one is a standard (rare) black A2, with a modded led ring, with cool white leds and a little glow in the dark epoxy on the rear of the leds. It produces a pleasant glow for a couple minutes after being turned off.
Perfect cosmetic conditions.
Comes with standard SF bulb, no batteries, no box.
Asking 200 USD$ SOLD. price includes PP fees, but no shipping (read at the end).

Surefire P1R Peacekeeper
This is the older 600/15 lumens model. Perfect cosmetic conditions. Comes with one Keeppower 18650 3500 mAh battery, but no box.
Asking 100 USD$ SOLD. price includes PP fees, but no shipping (read at the end).

Surefire E1B modded
This was bought here on this forum a LOOONG time ago, and unfortunately I do not remember the orginal mod specs. What I can tell: it is much brighter than a standard E1B, with a much more usable and floody beam (but not as floody as a Maxvision style), it has still 2 levels, and I would "guess" we are around 15 lumens on low and 300 on high. But the two levels is only if you use a RCR123 3.7V battery; if you use a 123 primary, it will only have one single level, around 200 lumen-ish.
This is a user, it has signs of use. No battery.
Asking 80 USD$ SOLD. price includes PP fees, but no shipping (read at the end).

Surefire C2/M2 w/ triple led
This started life as a standard Surefire C2, then I replaced the head with the new style M2 head, and then I replaced the lamp with a Sportac 3xNichia led drop-in. It is a very high quality drop-in with 2 levels, with around 900 ANSI lumens on high and 180 on low (2 levels, 100%-20%). It has a warm-white 4000K tint with 92CRI.
A remark:
I have been using it with a 16650 battery (which will not be included) but at the high level it cuts off after just a few seconds, I think it is because the rear twisty Z41 cannot handle the high current? I thought about modding the Z41 with a McClicky but never did it in the end.
Perfect condition.
Comes without battery and without box.
Asking 120 USD$ SOLD. price includes PP fees, but no shipping (read at the end).

Surefire Hellfighter body only
I got this at an Ebay auction; only the body; I have already another HF and I tested this body on the other handle at it works great. Optic/reflector/lamp in good conditions, but overall the body of the lamp has signs and scratches, it is a user.
As you can see it is also missing 2 bolts on the rear.
As you can see it has the new SF logo.
Comes as you see in the picture.
Asking 200 USD$. price includes PP fees, but no shipping (read at the end).

Surefire Fury DF Intellibeam
Used lightly, but with an unfortunate nick on the bezel, as you can see on the pictures below. Sold with the original SF rechargeable battery (the one with the micro-usb port integrated in the battery), 3500 mAh, but no box.
Asking 150 USD$. price includes PP fees, but no shipping (read at the end).
20210504_143851_resized.jpg 20210504_143851_resized.jpg

SHIPPING
I am based now in Switzerland and I will ship from here.
The price for any package (whether it is one or two or more lights, combined as well with the lights from my other sales thread), will be as follows:
- If you are living here in Switzerland, 7 USD tracked and 10 USD tracked and registered. Both options within 2 working days.
- If you are living in Europe, 23 USD tracked and 30 USD tracked and registered. Both options within 4 working days.
- If you are living in USA, 35 USD tracked and registered, within 7 working days. /!\ if you buy the Hellfighter, since it is big, price will be 45 USD instead.
- Any other destination you can PM me, thanks!!

If you need more pictures (better quality, specific angles...) don't hesitate to ask me!

Thank you all and BR!!

Andy

Last edited:

hakyru

Newly Enlightened
Re: Interesting and modded SUREFIREs : A2, C2/M2, E1B, P1R, Hellfighter

I take the Surefire C2 and Surefire P1R Peacekeeper
P.M. incoming

Renthall

Newly Enlightened

Ill take the e1b

hakyru

Newly Enlightened

:paypal:
Thanks so much :thumbsup:

sidfishez

Newly Enlightened

I'll take the A2 BK

altermann

Enlightened

A2 blk backup

anongpc

Newly Enlightened

A2 bK backup!!

sidfishez

Newly Enlightened

PP sent. Thanks Andy !!

hakyru

Newly Enlightened

Surefire C2 and Surefire P1R Peacekeeper delivered.
Thanks for all :thumbsup:

sidfishez

Newly Enlightened

Surefire A2 BK arrived in flawless condition. Thanks Andy!!

troller_cpf

Enlightened

Fury Intellibeam added!

troller_cpf

Enlightened

Bump for the Intellibeam!