• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Need a new home: Fenix bike & head lights, FireFox HID, Wowtac

troller_cpf

Enlightened
Hello all,
it's been a long time since my last sales thread, but I found out that there are too many lights I am not really using so much anymore and maybe they will get more love from someone of you :)

What do we have here:

20210404_095802_resized.jpg 20210404_095818_resized.jpg

Fenix HP30R headlamp
https://fenixlight.com.au/product/fenix-hp30r-1750-lumens-rechargeable-led-headlamp-iron-grey/A very nice and very versatile headlamp with 1 spot led and 2 diffused leds, 4 modes of each, max 1750 lumens of warm white light! Tilting head, and the battery pack. Perfect conditions.
Comes with the original box, and the 2 Fenix 18650 batteries in the carrier. The battery pack can also be used to charge other devices.
Asking 70 USD$. price includes PP fees, but no shipping (read at the end).

Fenix BC30R bike light
https://www.eliteoutdoorgear.com.au/product/fenix-b30r-rechargeable-bike-light-1600-lumens/
This is the older 1600 lumens model. It has an integrated battery pack 5.6 Ah and 4 modes 100,200,500,800 lumens + 1600 lumens burst. Really, really nice smooth beam from its two leds and very nice warm tint. Very good conditions. Comes with the remote for the boost, and the handlebar clamp, and the original box.
Asking 70 USD$. price includes PP fees, but no shipping (read at the end).

FireFoxes FF3 HID
I think this light is well know around here? A mini-monster of HID light, with 4000 max lumens and over 1 hr run time if you use 4x18650 3500 mAh. Perfect conditions, barely used, BUT (BUT), the lamp is a little bit off-centered. You do not really notice this in normal use, but it can be a little annoying when looking inside the reflector. It was like this when i got it.
No box, no batteries.
Asking 80 USD$. price includes PP fees, but no shipping (read at the end).
SOLD

Wowtac A5
An interesting light made in "cooperation" with Thrunite. 3650 max lumens. A good review here:
https://zeroair.org/2019/09/05/wowtac-a5-flashlight-review/
Comes with the 26650 battery and it's own box (yeeeee).
Asking 40 USD$. price includes PP fees, but no shipping (read at the end).

SHIPPING
I am based now in Switzerland and I will ship from here.
The price for any package (whether it is one or two or more lights, combined as well with the lights from my other sales thread), will be as follows:
- If you are living here in Switzerland, 7 USD tracked and 10 USD tracked and registered. Both options within 2 working days.
- If you are living in Europe, 23 USD tracked and 30 USD tracked and registered. Both options within 4 working days.
- If you are living in USA, 35 USD tracked and registered, within 7 working days. /!\ if you buy the Hellfighter from the other thread, since it is big, price will be 45 USD instead.
- Any other destination you can PM me, thanks!!

If you need more pictures (better quality, specific angles...) don't hesitate to ask me!

Thank you all and BR!!

Andy

Last edited:

badtziscool

Flashlight Enthusiast
:takeit:

FireFoxes FF3 HID
I think this light is well know around here? A mini-monster of HID light, with 4000 max lumens and over 1 hr run time if you use 4x18650 3500 mAh. Perfect conditions, barely used, BUT (BUT), the lamp is a little bit off-centered. You do not really notice this in normal use, but it can be a little annoying when looking inside the reflector. It was like this when i got it.
No box, no batteries.
Asking 80 USD$. price includes PP fees, but no shipping (read at the end).

Please PM me your PP address.

Thanks!