• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired All sold - Okluma DC0 TI

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
A couple of really special lights that deserve to be carried. I love both of these but they just "sit" and they should be used. Prices are shipped USPS Priority, insured, PayPal fees paid. If you want a different shipping method, the difference in cost will be your responsibility. I'd really prefer to keep this in the 50 US, but if you are international reach out and we'll see if we can work something out. You would be responsible for international shipping costs and insurance.

Regardless, FIRST "I'LL TAKE IT" gets the item. They are cross posted so time stamp will be the determinant should there be 2 buyers.

First run Okluma Titanium DC0. This light went back to Jeff and was upgraded with guppydrv and he softened up the tail switch. 30 degree optic. I thought I'd not sell this light, but I prefer my aluminum 10 degree optic version. Someone ought to enjoy this hard to get light. There are a couple of surface marks in the ti that I tried to show - they could be polished out, but after carrying this light with keys and pocket change, I'm convinced that you can't scratch it unless you really want to. Just use it. Box, bag, COA, and 2 stickers included.

$400 Sold!

"Panda." SOLD This is from the special run with the raw stainless tail. Luminus SS20 emitter (4000k), sapphire lens, Rotary with raised tail cap. I can't find the original package, but you'll see a photo of the invoice. The light has no scratches or gouges. I have carried it. There are some marks on the ano that I think are just dirt worked into the knurling. I suppose I could clean it off, but...

$325 SOLD

Last edited:

super-thermite

Newly Enlightened
Re: Easter Sale - Okluma DC0 TI and HDS "Panda"

I'll take the HDS please!

PM sent

Last edited:

scout24

Flashaholic

super-thermite: It's considered good form here on CPF to negotiate via private message. Welcome to the forum, and the HDS is a great light. 👍🏻

super-thermite

Newly Enlightened

super-thermite: It's considered good form here on CPF to negotiate via private message. Welcome to the forum, and the HDS is a great light. 👍🏻

Oh man! Sorry everyone. I'm an uncultured swine from the Reddits.

Thanks for the heads up.

Won't happen again.

carrot

Flashaholic
Re: Easter Sale - Okluma DC0 TI

Glad you snagged it PSM. I was getting the sweats, and the Panda went, and now the DC0!

Congrats, you're gonna love it.