• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *SOLD* WTS: Cool Fall Trek

K2-bk-bl-rd

Flashlight Enthusiast
The recent passing of my wonderful wife, has cause me to really evaluate what's most important in my life, and as a result I am getting rid of some "unnecessary" Items.

I have a CoolFall Trek with XPL-Hi 4000k LED, for sale. It's about a month old. Definitely the most incredible light I've owned! (I've had dozens of custom lights, including four other CoolFall lights.) With the fantastic clip, it has made a incredible EDC light! The light works flawlessly and has minimal wear, except I noticed than the button part of the knob, rubs very slightly against the light, if enough pressure is exerted when flicking the knob on. It had made a shiny line on the body, under the knob. Dave said that the knob can be tightened a bit to eliminate this, and he offered to re-stonewash the light if I wanted. It didn't bother me too much, but he might be willing to perform this for the next owner, but I don't know for sure. Asking $1995 *SOLD*

The first "I'll take it" followed by PayPal, gets it! Thanks.

https://imgur.com/gallery/OYuk9Bw

Last edited:

RustyInsanity

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTS: Cool Fall Trek

The recent passing of my wonderful wife, has cause me to really evaluate what's most important in my life, and as a result I am getting rid of some "unnecessary" Items.

I have a CoolFall Trek with XPL-Hi 4000k LED, for sale. It's about a month old. Definitely the most incredible light I've owned! (I've had dozens of custom lights, including four other CoolFall lights.) With the fantastic clip, it has made a incredible EDC light! The light works flawlessly and has minimal wear, except I noticed than the button part of the knob, rubs very slightly against the light, if enough pressure is exerted when flicking the knob on. It had made a shiny line on the body, under the knob. Dave said that the knob can be tightened a bit to eliminate this, and he offered to re-stonewash the light if I wanted. It didn't bother me too much, but he might be willing to perform this for the next owner, but I don't know for sure. Asking $1995 With US shipping.

The first "I'll take it" followed by PayPal, gets it! Thanks.

https://imgur.com/gallery/OYuk9Bw

I'm very sorry. I hope you have support and love around you through this extremely difficult time.

K2-bk-bl-rd

Flashlight Enthusiast

God has been the most incredible source of grace and strength! My wife was only 28, and left me 5 wonderful kids! (including a preemie baby that she had while in the hospital) I love them all very dearly! God has sent family, friends, and people we don't even know, into our life and all have given amazing support and help!

Dakine234

Enlightened

God has been the most incredible source of grace and strength! My wife was only 28, and left me 5 wonderful kids! (including a preemie baby that she had while in the hospital) I love them all very dearly! God has sent family, friends, and people we don't even know, into our life and all have given amazing support and help!
So so sorry for your loss, but that is an incredible mindset and outlook! Wishing you and your family nothing but the best!

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk

RUSH FAN

Flashlight Enthusiast

I am very sorry for your loss sir.

carrot

Flashaholic

K2- I'm so sorry to hear. My heart dropped when I read this post. I hope best wishes for you and your family.

thaugen

Enlightened

K2 thank you for sharing this heartbreaking news. I am praying for you and your family as you continue staying close to God for your strength. I am so very sorry.

K2-bk-bl-rd

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thank you everyone for your kinds words! I do really appreciate them, as well as finding a new home for the Trek!