• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

(WTB) Foursevens Mini mkii (Rose gold cu, raw Cu)

Rmb

Newly Enlightened
Looking for some Foursevens mini mkii lights! Pm me if you got any

The copper versions of the Mini MKII are going to be hard to come by...it's my understanding that only 500 were made. The copper versions all had a more or less neutral white tint: I recall a rose gold version was solicited in the forum a few months after the FourSevens brand changed hands, with the seller parting with a rose gold version only because it was a duplicate of one he already had (the buyer was in Germany).

Best of luck in your search. Cultivate patience. :candle:

Rmb

Newly Enlightened
For some reason it's not allowing me to pm you. Please try to pm me instead bud. Thank you

Rmb

Newly Enlightened
The copper versions of the Mini MKII are going to be hard to come by...it's my understanding that only 500 were made. The copper versions all had a more or less neutral white tint: I recall a rose gold version was solicited in the forum a few months after the FourSevens brand changed hands, with the seller parting with a rose gold version only because it was a duplicate of one he already had (the buyer was in Germany).

Best of luck in your search. Cultivate patience. :candle:
thank you bud:) hopefully one pops up