Coast 400R Rechargeable power bank On sale $19.99

rwc777

Newly Enlightened
Coast is having a sale, a lot of the lower dollar flashlights are sold out but I picked up a 400R to play with.

I liked that it could serve as a power bank.

Also, that you could use their rechargeable bat, or alkaline AAA

... not sure I'm going to like external charging, but it does let you use the battery with alkalines while charging.

The Polysteel 400R LED Flashlight is the first in the Polysteel line to add rechargeable capabilities to the mix. The flashlight is equipped with our Dual Power system that enables the light to run on either our custom rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack or standard alkaline batteries. The rechargeable battery pack also features a charging port that allows for the external charging of devices that standard USB inserts. The Polysteel 400R is storm proof, drop proof, and crush proof while possessing our Pure Beam Optics System with twist focus to make the light ultra durable and ready to weather any storm.
With Coast's commitment to quality, the Polysteel 400R Flashlight is impact resistant, stormproof and its LED is virtually unbreakable. The Polysteel 400R Flashlight is backed by Coast's lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. Tested and rated to ANSI/FL1 standards.

Check coupons, you might even get another 15% off, as I did.

Think its around $37 on Amazon, for comparison.

https://coastportland.com/collections/led-flashlights/products/polysteel-400r