• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

WTB: HDS Titanium rotary OR old school Ti clicky.

klackey

Enlightened
So I missed my chance at getting them new. Now I would love to add one or both to the collection. Every price and condition will be given very serious consideration. Configuration is unimportant.

Any leads would be appreciated also........

Thanks ................

I know I am looking for a few "unicorns"........................ One can always hope.............

Last edited:

klackey

Enlightened
Bump to the top......... Still looking........

Interesting, I have had a few scammers try and take my money using internet pictures. I could be wrong but he SENT ME THESE claiming there his and that he is the original owner. Found these same pics on the net from different people.....

I am asking for an original picture with serial number, I think that is reasonable?

If you are a real seller or have a hint please contact me....

1628703927797.png

1628703978901.png

WarriorOfLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am asking for an original picture with serial number, I think that is reasonable?
That is reasonable. The pictured Ti Clicky #10071 was posted by Hogo:

The Picture was also posted in 2018 in CPF in the HDS section, if I remember correctly. Somewhere in the CPF is also an - outdated - Ti Clicky serial registry.
----
Also a possible way to find out of the offered light is - somehow - in the hands of the Person offering is is asking for a picture with an additional postit that has the handwriting "I love candy" or something else that is unique. Doing a good Photoshop Picture takes time. Such a wish with an additional "marking" increases at least the possibility that the light is really in the hands of the Person offering it.
Best Thing is the light is offered by a well known CPF member. But it is difficuilt getting a Ti HDS at all.

Last edited:

klackey

Enlightened
Thanks Warrioroflight....

I have a new "unicorn" on the way...... from a know CPF member. Paid a premium but confident it is not a scammer. Very sad how much of that seems to happen in this small part of the net.

Thanks for the advice and I will post pics once it lands.

klackey

Enlightened
Clicky found! Love the light but it is no longer upgradeable from HDS. Disappointed in the OG "Golden Dragon" led compared to current technology as one would expect.

Ending my search for the Ti clicky. Got burned once....... no need for another museum piece.

klackey

Enlightened
Just a bump......... like a rotary someday................ right LED and price................ LOVE the Ti clickly, just looking for the Rotary............