• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

WTB: Ti tail switch electronics

mr.snakeman

Enlightened
Several years ago I had purchased several Ti on-off tail switches with trit inserts that I used in my Sunwayman V10R lights and Ti bodies made for the same and other Ti lights. Now I have found that the internal electronics need need to be replaced-not the switches, just the internal electronics. I´ve been out of touch for a while now so I`m not up to par with what is happening in the custom Ti build scene and therefor do not know who to contact to be able to replace the needed parts. Any help/links to such info will be greatly appreciated. Even better is if you have such switch internals for sale!

mr.snakeman

Enlightened
Bumping my original post as the problem is acute as these are my EDC lights. Please, any help would be greatly appreciated. The part needed is the electronic internals shown next to my V10R Ti 18650 tube light (dirty, ´cause I had to remove the clip to remove the switch and pull the internals for the photo). What needs replacement is the battery on all of them. Any ideas anyone? Does anyone know what size battery and if they are available anywhere (preferably with the mounting tab attached as on the switch insert)?
DSC_0058.JPG

Last edited: