Wuben        

Thread: Maxtoch X Sword L2Kvn - 2.5 Mcd LEP Thrower PREORDER SHIPS MID MAY

Default Maxtoch X Sword L2Kvn - 2.5 Mcd LEP Thrower PREORDER SHIPS MID MAY

L2Kvn 2.5Mcd + VN2 is now ready for Pre-Order. Should ship in about 2 weeks.

Ships in couple weeks. I got the price down to $335 by not including cells and charger from the factory.

https://skylumen.com/collections/v54...cd-lep-thrower

Last edited by vinhnguyen54; 04-21-2021 at 02:34 PM.
    I am happy to realize how happy I am. Thus, a chain reaction of happiness.
    SkyLumen54@gmail.com

Default Re: Maxtoch X Sword L2Kvn - 2.50Mcd LEP Thrower PREORDER SHIPS MID MAY

My modded version is basically the same price as the stock light so I consider this a great deal for a 2.5Mcd LEP nowadays that the W30vn is discontinued.
    SkyLumen54@gmail.com

For those of you that can do without the added runtime of the two 21700 version running the Maxtoch UI, I strongly recommend this version. The Maxtoch UI, while really simple, is also really dumb (IMO). It cycles from hi to mid to low, and has mode memory+momentary, which seems great, but you have to be in a certain mode for more than 5 seconds for mode memory to activate for that level. So if you momentarily have it on for like 4 seconds, then turn it off, whenever you turn it back on (say an hour later), it will be in the next cycled level.

Quote Originally Posted by twistedraven View Post
    For those of you that can do without the added runtime of the two 21700 version running the Maxtoch UI, I strongly recommend this version. The Maxtoch UI, while really simple, is also really dumb (IMO). It cycles from hi to mid to low, and has mode memory+momentary, which seems great, but you have to be in a certain mode for more than 5 seconds for mode memory to activate for that level. So if you momentarily have it on for like 4 seconds, then turn it off, whenever you turn it back on (say an hour later), it will be in the next cycled level.
    The 5sec memory absolutely drove me nuts
    SkyLumen54@gmail.com

I need to do something about the Red bezel. Make me want to dig out my sand blaster and just make it silver.
    SkyLumen54@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by vinhnguyen54 View Post
    I need to do something about the Red bezel. Make me want to dig out my sand blaster and just make it silver.
    Please PAHC that red bezel

Quote Originally Posted by Joe_torch View Post
    Please PAHC that red bezel
    I think its aluminum so thats not possible
    SkyLumen54@gmail.com