Earth Hour 2021

Poppy

Flashaholic
Each Year StarHalo would remind us of Earth Hour day, and suggest that it is a good time to practice and prepare for a power outage.

It might be a good time to top off some cells, make sure you don't have any alkaleaks leaking. Find your battery powered radio, play a board game.

Last year, it was just my one grandson and I. I warned him that I was going to flip off the main breaker, and he asked if he could see the end of the show he was watching. So 15 minutes later, I flipped the breaker. The auto on power failure lights came on. Yea! He casually walked to my bedroom, grabbed a flashlight, went to his bedroom, and tail stood it. He then proceeded to change into his PJs, and went to bed! :ohgeez:

That reminded me that we don't need lights on all night long. :duh2:

Oh well... it was a good reminder to check my preps.

I missed earth Hour by about a month, but it is never a bad Idea to practice, and to check your preps.

[h=3]Earth Hour 2021 - Take part[/h]https://www.earthhour.org › take-part

Switch off your lights for an hour The DNA of the Earth Hour movement. Switch off your lights for an hour on Saturday, March 27, 2021 at 8:30 pm your local time. Plan on staying in?Attend an event · ‎Virtual Spotlight · ‎Marketing Materials · ‎Organize an event