Elzetta Alpha only Smaller

Lumen83

Enlightened
I'm looking for a light to keep in my pocket that runs on a single cr123a/rcr123a with a push/twist tail cap. I really like the elzetta Alpha. And I often carry an edcl1-t. But I'm looking for something a little bit smaller. Is there anything out there like that? I've seen and owned a lot of tiny single cell lights that you twist the head to get through the different brightness levels. But I'm speciffically looking for a twistie or even a clicky if thats the only thing that we can come up with.

carrot

Flashaholic
I'm looking for a light to keep in my pocket that runs on a single cr123a/rcr123a with a push/twist tail cap. I really like the elzetta Alpha. And I often carry an edcl1-t. But I'm looking for something a little bit smaller. Is there anything out there like that? I've seen and owned a lot of tiny single cell lights that you twist the head to get through the different brightness levels. But I'm speciffically looking for a twistie or even a clicky if thats the only thing that we can come up with.

You can easily assemble a twisty tailcap light with Lumensfactory E-series parts. My choice of head would probably be the E1B-MV or Malkoff Bodyguard.

Dark Attic Works

Newly Enlightened
My EDC1L-T is my most carried light for sure but when I want something smaller I often carry an Olight M1T Raider. It's a CR123A/16340 clicky but it has the lovely Surefire-esque simple 2 mode interface (5 and 500 lumens). Might be worth checking out. It's discontinued but can be found.

Lumen83

Enlightened
My EDC1L-T is my most carried light for sure but when I want something smaller I often carry an Olight M1T Raider. It's a CR123A/16340 clicky but it has the lovely Surefire-esque simple 2 mode interface (5 and 500 lumens). Might be worth checking out. It's discontinued but can be found.

This lead me down a path that resulted in me purchasing an olight baton 3. And I am very happy with it so far.

aznsx

Flashlight Enthusiast

Although I'm not generally one of Olight's biggest fans, of the ones I've seen and the several I have, the M1T is my clear favorite by some margin. Mine hasn't seen much use, but is worthy of it and will likely get more in the future. This model seems like the one OL decided to build for users like me, and since they did I decided to show my support by buying one! I didn't figure it would be around long, so I'm glad I copped one when they were.

GoVegan

Enlightened
If I'm reading your requirements correctly, you want something where you mash down the button and it goes straight to high? As that what your Alpha and EDC1L-T both do.
If so I highly recommend the HDS EDC LE, from off press down the button and it goes straight to momentary high every time, let go and the light goes off. You can however click (very short click instead of a press) and it will stay on. Once on, you also double click to go to a medium 10 lumens.
It is also much smaller and thinner than the Elzetta Alpha (I have both), and actually seems much brighter too, despite the HDS only being 250 lumens vs the 415 lumens of the Alpha. Runtime on the HDS is way better than both the Elzetta and the Surefire too.