Fenix E20 V2 first impressions

yankees102110

Newly Enlightened
Just received my new Fenix E20 V2 today. First impressions are great. Size wise compared to the original E20 is pretty significant. Easily the smallest 2AA light I own. Beam wise it definitely is not as much of a thrower as the original but it produces more of a usable beam. The inclusion of a clip will most likely make this my new EDC, just wish the clip was reversible for a hat. All in all I'm very impressed

jon_slider

Flashlight Enthusiast
just wish the clip was reversible for a hat.

congrats on your new light
maybe check if the body tube, head, and tail have matching threads on both ends..

if the head fits on the end where the tail is now... and if the tail will screw onto the body where the head was...

you might be able to flip the whole body, to reverse the clip position, for use on a hat brim..

chip100t

Enlightened
I love my e20 v2. Carry and use it everyday. I have an e28r also but it has been stuck in a drawer since getting the e20.

Megalamuffin

Enlightened
I just bought one of these but I don't have it yet. Seems quite good for a two AA light.

The fenix PD36R and E12 v2 that I bought recently are quite good for their categories so I expect the e20 v2 will be no different.

Last edited:

yankees102110

Newly Enlightened
While the E20v2 is a really nice light I don't care for the modes, I really wish it had memory. I use most of my lights on high so it's kind of a pain switching between all the modes everytime you turn on the light. I just ordered a Nitecore MT2A to try out. I like throwier lights and it seems like the nitecore fits that plus the clip is reversible