• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Fenix T1 / Free tail-switch boot-cap & O-rings.

Fenix T1 / Free tail-switch boot-cap & O-rings. / CLAIMED.

Remember the Fenix T1? It was a tank of a light, overbuilt in every sense of the word. I parted with mine years ago. Last weekend however I found a spare switch boot cap and O-rings for this light in my parts bin. Since I no longer have the light, I want to offer these parts to anyone who still has a T1. The spare parts are unused, and are still in the original bag as received from Fenix.

First "I'll take it" gets the swag (such as it is). Send me your name and address by private message, and I'll drop the parts in the mail (ordinary first class mail). For any takers outside of the USA, Canada, or Mexico, first class mail may take awhile, so adjust expectations accordingly.

Shine on. :devil:

UPDATE / 7.08.2021 / Item claimed and mailed. I hope you can put the parts to good use.

Last edited:

altermann

Enlightened
i have TK10 the next generation after T1 hope the tailcap is compatible, because mine been rapaired few times

I can't say if the two switch boots are compatible. Anybody who knows, please feel free to post.

[Alterman, if you want the tailcap, spring, etc., you'll need to send me your mailing address. :whistle:]

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sent an email about this and the l2p body a few weeks ago. Haven't heard back yet