• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Fenix L2P 2xAA Body / Free to a good home.

CLAIMED / Fenix L2P 2xAA Body / Free to a good home.

Another giveaway from my spare parts bin, this time for a 2xAA body (no head, no tail-cap) for an ancient Fenix L2P. This is an unused body, still in its plastic sleeve. I acquired it as a spare, although for the life of me I can't remember why...the original Fenix lights were overbuilt, and in my experience rarely failed for mechanical reasons.

First "I'll take it" gets the body. Send me a private message with your contact information and I'll send you the part via first class mail. International members take note: first class international mail can take awhile, so adjust your expectations accordingly.

Finally, and apropos of nothing, anyone with a good L2P story, feel free to share it with the community.

UPDATE / 7.08.2021 / Item claimed and mailed. I hope the parts can be put to good use.

Last edited:
Archimedes... I'm not really that surprised...the L2P produced a relatively weak (albeit relatively long-lasting) light. By today's standards this is likely to be of interest mostly to collectors.

I'm patient. The offer remains open.

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll take it. I'm trying to frankenstein a few lights and this will help…sending a pm now