Unique Titanium Stainless Steel Split Rings - Where to Find Such Quality?

Vatra

Newly Enlightened
Hi,

as some of you remember we used to buy these split rings from Unique Titanium and they were the best I have ever used. It was not just the quality but the construction as well (flattened a bit in the place of contact). Can you recommend someplace with similar quality rings?

Thanks!

archimedes

Flashaholic
Yes, these are surprisingly difficult to find now.

The ones made by Worth Company ( "WorthCo" ) are excellent, but I couldn't find a convenient retailer.

You can buy direct, but minimum order quantity may be more than you'd prefer.

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Have you tried Countycomm? They do not have the larger standard Ti split rings in stock but they have 'Living Titanium Spring Clips'. I have not tried them, but curious. They do have in stock Ti .4 inch split rings (Nano). Not sure your application but they also have Ti rigging shackles.

Last edited:

archimedes

Flashaholic
If I am reading the OP correctly, the split rings sought are not made in Ti, although they were sold by "Unique Titanium" (the store)

Although titanium can be used to make split rings, most of those I have tried have not been nearly as nice as the best ones made from steel or brass.

kimloris

Newly Enlightened
I have been happy with the quality of the SS split ring from the TEC brand sold by illumn (in stock).
They are on the smaller side though and more suitable for keychain size lights.
I have also bought the titanium ones from CountyComm and they are pretty good albeit expensive but currently sold out.