Liteflux LF3XT Cree - still a valid light?

hammerface

Newly Enlightened
Hi all - I have been out of the flashlight scene for a very long time but I came across my lf3xt that is pretty much NIB with all the goodies with it. Turned her on and I'm impressed with how awesome this thing is. Is this still a 'good' flashlight to todays standards or has it been long been outdone?

pilo7448

Enlightened
I'm still pretty new to flashlights (5 years) but I would yes hell yes. I mean I'm sure there are torches with higher output and fancy secondaries but I enjoy the older models more.

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

Burgess

Flashaholic
My LF5XT, now 13 years old, is STILL one of my favorite flashlights.

Now pretty much a Display model, since I know it's darn near IR-Replaceable !

:sigh:
_

hammerface

Newly Enlightened
Re: Liteflux LF3XT Cree - still a valid light? Nitecore SR3?

Hi all - I have been out of the flashlight scene for a very long time but I came across my lf3xt that is pretty much NIB with all the goodies with it. Turned her on and I'm impressed with how awesome this thing is. Is this still a 'good' flashlight to todays standards or has it been long been outdone?

Clearly I need to go through my stuff more often - just found a Nitecore SR3 and box lol. I don't even remember how long ago I bought this stuff. I'm going to try list this stuff in the other section maybe it's just collecting dust here screw it 🤷*♂️

WarriorOfLight

Flashlight Enthusiast

All Liteflux lights are kind of classic and today a collectibel. The LF3XT is still a nice EDC. The 100-200lm are totally enough for a EDC light. My HDS lights that I have are also EDC lights and they are between 150lm-325lm and that is totally enough, at least for me.

I also own a LF3XT and I still have it. I also have the 2xAA battery tube and at the moment it is a 2xAA light that is used with two eneloop cells.

Here a link to the 2xAA tube if you are interested:
https://www.eliteled.com/products/accessory/liteflux-accessories.html
(but I do not know if it is really still available!)

sledhead

Flashlight Enthusiast

They also have one of the cleanest, ringless, beam profiles out there.