Imalent        
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jeers to Scapegoatumi

Default Re: Jeers to Scapegoatumi

This thread is really something. I donít even know where to begin. Seems like this would have been an extremely easy situation to remedy in private if it werenít for a lot of miscommunications, assumptions, and a general lack of civility. Has a satisfactory settlement been reached between the two members yet? I donít see a lot of use for further bickering in public, personally.

Quote Originally Posted by nbp View Post
    ......Seems like this would have been an extremely easy situation to remedy in private....,.
    I agree, but this thread is good experience, knowledge, information, And comedy for all. While i have certainly thrown some jabs, i dont think ive approached the KOís he claims

I still believe the root is lost in translation

While im not happy with this transaction, or hearsay, and dont see a solution, I vote to let it ride

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ScapegoatUmi View Post
    I agree, but this thread is good experience, knowledge, information, And comedy for all. While i have certainly thrown some jabs, i dont think ive approached the KOís he claims

I still believe the root is lost in translation

While im not happy with this transaction, or hearsay, and dont see a solution, I vote to let it ride

Iím glad youíre enjoying yourself but the Jeers forum isnít here for its entertainment value. It is a venue to make known transactions and interactions that have gone wrong where all other options have been exhausted. Frankly, that was never even the case as it is obvious much was not discussed privately before this was made public. Please work to come to an agreeable end with the seller and bring this to a conclusion.

There has been and will be no contact or movement in this

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12