The Fenix-Store        

Thread: WTB: HDS Bronze & Brass Rotary or Clicky

Default WTB: HDS Bronze & Brass Rotary or Clicky

Prefer rotary but will look at clicky too.
    Godbless

Default Re: WTB: HDS Bronze & Brass Rotary or Clicky

These are only available in rotary.

The Bronze HDS rotary might be a long shot. There are only 21 made if I remember correctly. Here at CPF I only saw only one or two Bronze Rotaries that were ever sold. Even if the knurling is not perfect the panina looks great.

Brass there should be 42 pieces, at the moment there is one Brass Rotary @ebay Germany. Search for "324324539335".
    As additional note. This is not my eBay offer nor I know this person. The high price is because we Germans pay ~25% customs fee, also number 38 was sold regular, means there was no pre-order discount. That is my guess why the price is that level. I also do not know if this seller would like to ship internationally.

Only as a hint BeCu is actually still available @HDS. If these are gone it will also difficult to get these.

Only as a teaser, all special metall Rotaries at the weekly meeting :

(Left to right: Brass, Bronze, BeCu, Stainless, Titanium, Bare Al)
    Last edited by WarriorOfLight; 05-06-2021 at 01:41 AM. Reason: typos--
    "It makes me feel great! Smarter! More aggressive! I feel like I could... like I could... like I could... TAKE ON THE WORLD!!!" (Purple Tentacle)

Quote Originally Posted by WarriorOfLight View Post
    The Bronze HDS rotary might be a long shot. There are only 21 made if I remember correctly. Here at CPF I only saw only one or two Bronze Rotaries that were ever sold. Even if the knurling is not perfect the panina looks great.

Brass there should be 42 pieces, at the moment there is one Brass Rotary @ebay Germany. Search for "324324539335".
    As additional note. This is not my eBay offer nor I know this person. The high price is because we Germans pay ~25% customs fee, also number 38 was sold regular, means there was no pre-order discount. That is my guess why the price is that level. I also do not know if this seller would like to ship internationally.

Only as a hint BeCu is actually still available @HDS. If these are gone it will also difficult to get these.

Only as a teaser, all special metall Rotaries at the weekly meeting :

(Left to right: Brass, Bronze, BeCu, Stainless, Titanium, Bare Al)
    Thanks for this information. I just saw it. I appreciate the help and will keep looking. I was able to get Titanium, Stainless and BeCU!
    I guess I need to add Bare AL!

TRip
    Godbless

Quote Originally Posted by Trip Miller View Post
    I was able to get Titanium, Stainless and BeCU!
    Than you have the most perfect special metal Rotaries. You should post pictures of your rotaries in the HDS section!

Quote Originally Posted by Trip Miller View Post
    I guess I need to add Bare AL!
    Bare AL is also cool. Since the bezel is also aluminium the light is not heavy at all. But there are only 18 pieces.
    "It makes me feel great! Smarter! More aggressive! I feel like I could... like I could... like I could... TAKE ON THE WORLD!!!" (Purple Tentacle)