• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: HDS Bronze & Bare AL Rotary

Trip Miller

Enlightened
Looking for a Bronze HDS Rotary as well as a Bare Aluminum Rotary. Please PM me.

Last edited:

Stoneking

Enlightened
Re: WTB: HDS Bronze & Brass Rotary or Clicky

These are only available in rotary.

WarriorOfLight

Flashlight Enthusiast

The Bronze HDS rotary might be a long shot. There are only 21 made if I remember correctly. Here at CPF I only saw only one or two Bronze Rotaries that were ever sold. Even if the knurling is not perfect the panina looks great.

Brass there should be 42 pieces, at the moment there is one Brass Rotary @ebay Germany. Search for "324324539335".
As additional note. This is not my eBay offer nor I know this person. The high price is because we Germans pay ~25% customs fee, also number 38 was sold regular, means there was no pre-order discount. That is my guess why the price is that level. I also do not know if this seller would like to ship internationally.

Only as a hint BeCu is actually still available @HDS. If these are gone it will also difficult to get these.

Only as a teaser, all special metall Rotaries at the weekly meeting :) :
TOzoO8e.jpg

(Left to right: Brass, Bronze, BeCu, Stainless, Titanium, Bare Al)

Last edited:

Trip Miller

Enlightened

The Bronze HDS rotary might be a long shot. There are only 21 made if I remember correctly. Here at CPF I only saw only one or two Bronze Rotaries that were ever sold. Even if the knurling is not perfect the panina looks great.

Brass there should be 42 pieces, at the moment there is one Brass Rotary @ebay Germany. Search for "324324539335".
As additional note. This is not my eBay offer nor I know this person. The high price is because we Germans pay ~25% customs fee, also number 38 was sold regular, means there was no pre-order discount. That is my guess why the price is that level. I also do not know if this seller would like to ship internationally.

Only as a hint BeCu is actually still available @HDS. If these are gone it will also difficult to get these.

Only as a teaser, all special metall Rotaries at the weekly meeting :) :
TOzoO8e.jpg

(Left to right: Brass, Bronze, BeCu, Stainless, Titanium, Bare Al)

Thanks for this information. I just saw it. I appreciate the help and will keep looking. I was able to get Titanium, Stainless and BeCU!
I guess I need to add Bare AL!

TRip

WarriorOfLight

Flashlight Enthusiast

I was able to get Titanium, Stainless and BeCU!
Than you have the most perfect special metal Rotaries. You should post pictures of your rotaries in the HDS section!

Bare AL is also cool. Since the bezel is also aluminium the light is not heavy at all. But there are only 18 pieces.

Trip Miller

Enlightened

Thanks for this information. I just saw it. I appreciate the help and will keep looking. I was able to get Titanium, Stainless and BeCU!

TRip
I bought the brass from the guy in Germany BTW.

WarriorOfLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
I bought the brass from the guy in Germany BTW.
Great I could point you on this offer. Also kind of cool that this Brass Rotary found the way home to the US after a visit in Germany.

If you want you can also post a few Pictures of your Special Metal Rotary collection in the HDS section, there are far top less pictures of Special metal lights :)

Trip Miller

Enlightened
Great I could point you on this offer. Also kind of cool that this Brass Rotary found the way home to the US after a visit in Germany.

If you want you can also post a few Pictures of your Special Metal Rotary collection in the HDS section, there are far top less pictures of Special metal lights :)
I will do that. I am waiting on my Bare AL to come back from Henry as it had a ground issue. When it does I will make the post! Much thanks.