Just a reminder - Change your clocks

Lebkuecher

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ahh Hawaii

Now that sounds good, setting on the beach drinking drinks with little umbrellas check out the natives. Life could be so good. I guess I will have to settle for Bud and cleaning the house.

Big_Ed

Flashlight Enthusiast
Have you checked out Indiana? It seems like each community makes the decision for itself whether or not to change the clocks. I would find that confusing.

Lebkuecher

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ahh Indiana

Now that sounds good, setting in a corn field drinking drinks with little umbrellas check out the cows. Life could be so good. I guess I will have to settle for Bud and cleaning the house.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
I think I started a "Change your clocks" topic a couple of years back (I typoed "clocks" somewhere in the message so it came out as a naughty word)...I see I got beaten to it this time... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Let's see here...four clocks in the bedroom, a wristwatch, and the two on the computers that change themselves... that just leaves two: one on the wall above the TV that I can't reach, and one on the wall behind the computer that has a dead battery in it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

For those who use battery powered smoke alarms, now is a good time to check/change the battery in them. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

(Edit, a moment later)
I changed the battery and set to the correct time the clock on the wall behind the computer. So I'll have to set that one again when we go back to standard time this Halloween.

Big_Ed

Flashlight Enthusiast
Let's see.....I have to set the VCR clock, microwave, Bose wave radio, alarm clock in bedroom, my watch, car stereo clock, alarm clock in spare room, and I'm sure I'm forgeting one or two.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
Oh, I forgot about the one in my TV. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

(Edit, a moment later)
There. Got it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

(Edit again, about half an hour later)
I just realised I forgot to check my laptop computer too...better go do that now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif