ArmyTek        

Thread: Streamlight 7C Flashlight

Default Streamlight 7C Flashlight

I was looking for help from the experts here on where to get a Bulb Replacement for my Old 7C Flashlight. I was originally going to look to see how to convert to LED, but seeing I'm having a hard time just to get it to a working condition stock is tough.

Default Re: Streamlight 7C Flashlight

Moved this to Incandescent subforum for you, where you will have more visibility with this topic
    ... is the archimedes peak

If the bulb is the flanged PR type (like old Maglite's), than the 7 cell bulb is the PR-20 and you can still get generic PR20 vacuum bulbs off of ebay, though they are not going to be as bright as a xenon bulb. If you can find them, old xenon 6 cell Maglite PR bulbs should work if you run them with a dummy cell in place of one of the C cells, same thing for LED drop-ins that top out at 6 cells.

My 1st thought was maybe a Flanged Bulb type would work but if you look down into the Barrel of the Aluminum insert there is like a flange shelf but nothing to secure bulb from sliding out the way it went down. It looks like the Manufacturer (StreamLight) sold the whole piece as a whole unit, with a bulb cemented inside the Aluminum Screw in sleeve. Wish I could find a parts list or hope someone might have one. what Crazy design to have a bulb in a light!

. That would be of help. But The Aluminum Piece that screws into body with light looks like it is 1 Piece, I was hoping someone had a parts list.