Maratac aa copper rev 6

Slac14

Newly Enlightened
Hi everyone, my first post here. I just got rev 6 maratac and wanted to post my impressions. The light is very compact and light weight, I run it with energizer lithium. It actually has five modes, not three as countycomm advertises on their website. It has low, medium, high, very high(turbo) and strobe. To access strobe you twist 6 times in a row. It also has mode memory. I like the light very much, love the copper color and the fact it can tailstand. It comes with the difuser which is perfect. There are only two downsides of this little gem. First is, the light does not turn on on the first twist always. The second is the clip, quite poor and for some reason black instead of plain stainless. Other than that, nice little light.
take care
slac

CNR

Newly Enlightened
I'm considering this light some time now but i'm just not sure since i can't find any info on the Cree XP-G3 tint and beam pattern.
Can you please describe these?

If the light doesn't always turn on, try cleaning with alcohol or contact cleaner the edge of the body and, with a flattened ear bud, the inside of the head peripherally (where the edge of the body makes contact when screwed in).

thermal guy

Flashaholic
Don't think op has been on here for 6 months. Might not get your answer 😁

Latest posts