Genuine retailer?

Locki

Newly Enlightened
Not exactly sure where to stick this. I'm just curious if this site is a genuine retailer. https://www.18650batterystore.com/products/skyrc-mc3000
I'm looking at getting myself a skyrc 3k chargers. Sick of wondering what the heck state my cells are and only have a few Nightcore chargers. Just got a Yonii which is probably very sketchy lol but I wanted a single cell charger at the time. Found it here. https://countycomm.com/collections/view-all-light-products/products/pro-intelligent-battery-charger

Thanks!

Last edited:

kerneldrop

Flashlight Enthusiast
I ordered mine from there. It was NIB and factory sealed in every respect.
Also that battery store answers phone calls and returns e-mails...so they seem legit.

Locki

Newly Enlightened
Alright well I've give them a try, got some good batteries on sale as well. I did a search on the site and only found 1 reference to saying they where from Georgia. I was only suspicious because of how much less expensive the charger was.

Really sucks that the best brand are out of China... But I even found a coupon code for cheaper shipping.

Last edited:

jtl

Newly Enlightened
I also found their "about us" section pretty vague. Risking not too many bucks, I made one purchase from there a few months ago -- three of their "recommended for flashlights" 18650 Epoch cells. Delivery, etc. was as promised. I can't say how the Epoch cells compare to any other battery, but they seem to be working well so far, with two in rotation for my frequently used Thrunite TN12 v4, and one holding a solid charge in the rarely used Streamlight on my rifle.

Hooked on Fenix

Flashlight Enthusiast
They're good. Bought unprotected 21700 cells and a good Xtar charger/battery bank from them. Cheapest place I've found good cells.

Locki

Newly Enlightened
Yep got this in the mail today!
b98793b978ac918b64d581aea0136edf.jpg

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Latest posts