• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

A Little Bit of Everything. (More added 6/5...)

scout24

Flashaholic
Hi all! Up for sale is an eclectic mix of things I have accumulated that are gathering dust, so hopefully you can give them some love... First "I'll Take It" here in this thread takes each items. No trades at this time. All shipping will be USPS with tracking, CONUS ONLY. Paypal fees (Goods and Services) and shipping included in pricing. Items will be added, please check back... Thanks for looking!

New stuff!!! :D
Sold... First up, a user condition Surefire 6P. Not bored, some ano missing on the high spots. Oveready McClicky kit installed. No bulb installed. $30.00 Sold...

Sold... Next, a Surefire G2. Nitrolon head and tail, Oveready McClicky kit installed. Body is fluorescent "Firefighter", not a regular yellow G2 body. No reflective stickers, no bulb installed. Fantastic host! $40.00. Sold...

Sold...Next, the two dropins that used to live in the above lights. Hand engraved Malkoff M61LLL, cool white XP-G. $35.00 Sold... Oveready DIP P60 dropin. 4000k XPL, clear optic, 1000 lumens. Multiple mode groups possible by positioning the DIP switches on the bottom of the dropin. $50.00 Sold...

Sold...Next, a Peak Eiger stainless Mule. I thought this was/is a QTC model, but it seems to be one power level. Pretty bright, looks 4-5k tint. Not cool white. Pic of emitter for those more knowledgeable... $40.00 Sold...

Lastly, an Emisar D4. From an early run, setup as ramping right now. Single high drain 18650 needed, BRIGHT AND HOT on high. You've been warned. Please find the tutorial online, it does have 6 click lockout. Use it... :grin2: Not sure of the software version, etc. 4500k or so, not cool white. I wanted a pocket clip, so I dremeled out one I had and put it under the tailcap. I also carefully sanded the tailcap down to make contact when the clip's in place. Works well, keep the tail tight and load batteries through the head end for best results once you get the clip where you want it. $35.00

Below here are sold and shipped...

SOLD... First up, a pair of PAL lights. 9 volt, one (orange) is single mode. The other is a Selector, with multiple modes. If you know, you know. They aren't bright, but they run for a LONG time. $25 for the pair. SOLD...

SOLD...Next, a Lumintop GT Nano. Stock. Used briefly, I bought a modded one after this one. Comes with everything it did new, PLUS a spare 10880 battery and extra tail. I'll even include a second Lumintop charger. $35.00 SOLD...

SOLD...Next, an older style Malkoff single AA/14500 body. Surefire e-series compatible. $30.00 SOLD...

SOLD... Next, a Surefire E2E body. User, 7.5/10 shape. No o-rings, no clip, body only. $20.00 SOLD...

Last edited:

thermal guy

Flashaholic
Re: A Little Bit of Everything.

Lol sorry guys.😁 PayPal on the way

Aviw

Newly Enlightened

Lumintop GT nano incoming.....

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

scout24

Flashaholic

Payments received, all sold. I'll ship tomorrow, PM's to follow. Thanks all! More coming tomorrow/this weekend.

Edit- All shipped, PM's sent with tracking. Thanks!

Last edited:

kerneldrop

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take the Surefire 6P and Malkoff M61LLL pin. Thanks

Last edited:

Blades

Flashlight Enthusiast

How much is the Peak Eiger?