• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

SOLD! McGizmo Haiku-Mule Package and Muyshont Aeon + Nautilus

LupinIII

Enlightened
Hey all - parting with my last few customs. Pretty set on my EDC light now, and these don't get nearly enough love so it's time to find them new homes.

Prices are OBO and include U.S. shipping. International buyers, PM me to work out the logistics. PayPal preferred but can discuss other options if necessary.

First up is the classic McGizmo Haiku with warm XP-G, pretty rare according to what Don told me years ago. Great looking beam, and the body comes with the cracked ice clip. It saw occasional pocket time but no serious scratches or anything like that - great condition.

Next is another McGizmo but a modded Mule head with XP-G (maybe XP-G2) on a FLuPIC based light engine and blue silicone o-rings. Awesome build that I swapped with the Haiku whenever I needed something perfectly floody. UI is fully programmable - I have the instructions I can send you. Max output is 1.2 amps - nice and bright on high but can drop to a very dim low too thanks to the programming options. This one is also in great shape, just minor pocket wear.

McGizmo stuff sold as a package for $550

This started its life as a Muyshondt Aeon Mk II, but due to some issues with the spring and changing modes, Enrique converted it to a single-mode light based on the original medium setting for me. It has a few very small dings near the tail (see pics). Will come with two boxes of fresh CR2 cells, should last you quite a while. Asking $150 SOLD

Here we have a Muyshondt Nautilus Mk I. This is a two-mode twisty with great runtimes. Condition is excellent. Asking $250 SOLD

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

Dakine234

Enlightened
Re: Unique McGizmo and Muyshondt Lights

Is the Muyshondt an aeon or nautilus? Think the nautilus runs on a cr123? If it is indeed a nautilus, I'll take it please!

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk

neco

Enlightened

Looking at the proportions I would say it's an Aeon not a Nautilus

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

LupinIII

Enlightened

I'll take the Gizmo package deal

Saw your PMs, responding now.

Is the Muyshondt an aeon or nautilus? Think the nautilus runs on a cr123? If it is indeed a nautilus, I'll take it please!

Sorry! I was thinking about the Nautilus when I wrote this and fat fingered the description. Neco is right - this is an Aeon. I corrected the listing.

Looking at the proportions I would say it's an Aeon not a Nautilus

Right you are. Thanks for chiming in.

LupinIII

Enlightened

Muyshondt twisties still looking for a new home! Price lowered.

Dakine234

Enlightened
Re: PRICE DROP! Muyshondt Titanium - Aeon and Nautilus

I'll take the Aeon as per our PM.

Last edited:

59ride

Enlightened

Payment sent for the Nautilus, your inbox is full, shoot me a message when you have posted it and a tracking number, cheers

59ride

Enlightened

Hi you said you would post friday or saturday and update me with tracking info, but so far no reply to my messages ???

Dakine234

Enlightened
Same here, when you have a chance let me know the tracking. Know you're good to go bro

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk