The Fenix-Store        

Thread: Any of you all love tools?

Default Any of you all love tools?

Ps im sorry if i slip out of my box every few months . if im not allowed to do so. Ill stop . so do any of u all love tools? This time of year is great becuase both lowes and homedepot put there cordless tools on sale . both hacve great tools but kobalt has brushless tools on sale
    LED's have gotten too bright in our stuff. Many nights I'm awakened by my modem lights blinking.had help with my sig thank you for your help.

Default Re: Any of you all love tools?

Quote Originally Posted by raggie33 View Post
    Ps im sorry if i slip out of my box every few months . if im not allowed to do so. Ill stop . so do any of u all love tools? This time of year is great becuase both lowes and homedepot put there cordless tools on sale . both hacve great tools but kobalt has brushless tools on sale
    After decades, I got bored of human tools. I find cow tools more exciting. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cow_Tools
    Because I like big lights, my flashlightical views lean heavily toward both the extreme bright and the extreme heft.

Default Re: Any of you all love tools?

Yeah Raggie, I like tools, and don't hesitate to get one when I need it. I also buy them... just in case

Both stores typically run sales during the big holidays, and the savings can be significant. I try to buy the "just in case" tools during the holiday sales, even if I have to wait a couple of months. It's a killer to have to wait
    My Grand Kids call me Poppy