ISO a Lightingpro Powerstik(regulated 8AA/D battery adapter or equivelent

Cascadien573

Newly Enlightened
Hello everybody i was a lurker many years ago and had purchase d a product no longer made by a company no longer in business called the Power-stik/Powerstick it was essentially a voltage regulated adapter for using in flashlights that replaced two D-cells with 8 AA-cells. i used to own one, unfortunately not anymore but id like to upgrade a new/old Fulton mx military flashlight with a drop in LED like the Terralux TLE-6EXB ministar5(i could use help sourcing one of these as well but first things first)as my old Anglelux has finally died after close to a decade and apparently the gent who made them near me is also no longer in business, and i would like to gain the voltage boost while still being able to utilize off the shelf batteries meaning AAA,AA,C,D 9-VOLT. any help anyone can offer in either finding a gently used one or offer any direction towards something similar it will be greatly appreciated and i thank you all in advance.(IVE BORROWED AN IMAGE FRM ANOTHER POST I HOPE THIS IS OK)
IMG_0407.jpg

fivemega

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello everybody i was a lurker many years ago and had purchase d a product no longer made by a company no longer in business called the Power-stik/Powerstick it was essentially a voltage regulated adapter for using in flashlights that replaced two D-cells with 8 AA-cells.

I offered some of BCS Power Stick 8AA version long ago here.
Since it was regulated to 3.6 volt, not many hot wire CPF people like or use them but I hope you can get one in working condition.

Last edited:

Cascadien573

Newly Enlightened
I offered some of BCS Power Stick 8AA version long ago here.
Since it was regulated to 3.6 volt, not many hot wire CPF people like or use them but I hope you can get one in working condition.

EDIT/ i found your sales page PM sent. thanks for the reply.
Tom

Last edited: