• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

WTB sunwayman Ti

light-modder

Enlightened
The one in the pictures doesn't have a triple xpl hi. I'm pretty sure the V10R doesn't have a forward clicky. Looks good in the pictures though.

vic2367

Enlightened
decided not to go the travisreeese route . sounds like a scammer
said he was from NYC so am i.. i wanted to meet up face to face , gave me excuses about him being busy .then he was rude as hell and acting in a hurry , wanted to ship the light instead..

sorry dude . but i smell a scammer

traviskeese00

Scammer ??
Man i told you am busy and we fix the meeting by weekend or you meet up with my son half way. How does that small scam man. You are rude

Rmb

Newly Enlightened
Just adding to this thread in regards to the user traviskeese00, I did some chatting with him definitely a scammer. I asked him for a time stamp with the V10r ti and they Went out of there way to do some photoshopping haha. I got a laugh out of it. I'll attach the pictures here. Can an admin do something about this? https://imgur.com/a/HpQ0yhD
I also asked for a video and he sent me a video of a Sunwayman Thrones light. Also probably edited and got from online somewhere

Last edited:

nbp

Flashaholic
I mean,, It's possible that he got new hands between the pic and the video. [emoji6]

WarriorOfLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just adding to this thread in regards to the user traviskeese00, I did some chatting with him definitely a scammer.
Also if you check out the picture that has at the background the piece of paper with the handwriting you see the picture is "Photoshopped". The Video is not a SWM at all if you ask me.

To bad that here are now some scammer.... :( The good point is Greta posted in the announcements a warning message.

vic2367

Enlightened
yeah i know this guys a scammer ..
wish he were actually in nyc ..
but traviskeese , please no deals with you ..

Latest posts