New flashlight importer?

flashlightDR

Newly Enlightened
I have been poking around CPF for a year now and just came across this sight nuwai.com . They seem to have quite a few products that you can't get anywhere else, including 1 & 5 Watt LED's. They don't list any retailer in the USA though. Does anyone know about this group?

bwaites

Flashlight Enthusiast
Recently someone noted that there was a new importer of Nuwai lights, but I can't seem to remember who it was. (maybe Bulldog?).

They seem to be responsible for a significant number of the lights available here, some even suggest that the Streamlights are made by them.

Bill

Bill.H

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
bwaites said:
some even suggest that the Streamlights are made by them.

[/ QUOTE ]
The Twin-Task series are made by Nuwai.

bwaites

Flashlight Enthusiast
Are we sure about that? I know that Nuwai has some very similar lights, but I heard that they were knockoffs of the
Streamlights also.

Bill

PJD

Flashlight Enthusiast
If the Nuwai's are a knockoff of the SL Twin Task lights, it doesn't quite add up...the Nuwai lights were on the market quite a while before the Twin Task line was even announced. I'm not knocking SL because I think they're a great company with outstanding products. But as a result of the time frames of when the products hit the market, just whose product IS the knock-off?

PJD