What LED Flashlights will the "Pock-its" fit?

Yukon_Jack

Enlightened
What LED Flashlights will the \"Pock-its\" fit?

I found a "Pock-its" as Walmart for less than $10 which in Alaska is about 1/2 price. I've always thought it was a neat little flashlight/leatherman/etc. nylone belt pouch and have seen several folks wearing them.

Its the codura pouch that is designed to hold a mimi-mag and a leather and other assorted stuff. I like the pouch but my UK 4AA Led light won't fit. I'm wondering if anyone has tried a SL TT 2L or one of the surefire 2L models in this pouch. I got the last one and hate to take it back. What have you folks found will fit in place of the mini-mag? Many thanks.

daloosh

Flashaholic*,
Re: What LED Flashlights will the \"Pock-its\" fit?

Hi Yukon Jack

I keep a Surefire E2E in the flashlight pocket, a Leatherman Wave to its right, a spare 123 under each of them, a pen in the loop near the middle and a Spyderco Endura in the back.

The E2E with clip is a tight fit for the space, and now that I'm getting an opalec drop in, I may put the minim*g in the left spot instead. I haven't tried a TT2L (it's in the car) but I'm sure it is larger in diameter than the E2E, and probably won't fit.

There's an E2E carry thread, and quite a few E2E owners use the pockits for that torch. Oh, yeah, sometimes I put an Inova X5T in it, too.

daloosh

Yukon_Jack

Enlightened

Many thanks daloosh - that is exactly the kind of information I wanted. I was thinking about the X5T also - and yes, even getting the opalec. If nothing else, it will fit perfectly and has a 10 hour run time. Again, thanks.

daloosh

Flashaholic*,

No prob, Yukon Jack,

Here is the thread, if you haven't found it, it has a couple pics of E2E in Niteize:

E2E Carry

Since the m*g has no clip, it fits better than the E2E, and since the X5T has a constant diameter, it may slide farther down into the holster, making it difficult to extract. All in all, I am quite happy with the Niteize, the whole thing drops into my bailout bag.

daloosh