I'm the fool at last

Wits' End

Flashlight Enthusiast
Remote NEast Minnesota, next to Lake Superior
I\'m the fool at last

"April Fools is past so I'm the fool at last" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
But I had to share this
I know there was an April Fools thread here someplace and I found the SureFire and Loof Lirpa threads but not the generic one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif. Maybe I imagined it.
Anyhow I hadn't been to APOD lately so I went looking for a new wallpaper. Checked out April 1st /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif What's funny about the picture? Then I looked at the links /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hahaha.gif some good stuff. "Oh those Rocket Scientists" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
But what I thought was best was this---
Top 100 April Fool's Day Hoaxes of All Time
Don't miss the Swiss Spaghetti Harvest, I've seen the pictures but the commentary is great /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hahaha.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hahaha.gif

raggie33

*the raggedier*
Re: I\'m the fool at last

lolbest one ever was here in atl we have a kick but radio show its pure hard rock and funny as hect dj,s well they switched there dj,s and format with some real odd am radio staion that did polital type shows i was like what in the world is going on