advice needed

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i value the advice i get here i consider all ya my family kinda .well in a way we all are a big family. well here it goes my mom my real mom not stepmom as i said before has cancer i seldem talk to her havent seen her in years but i love her cause she is my mom.she never realy liked me tomuch she has mentel illness most people say she dislked me cause i remind her of my dad so much she didnt like him at all lol. she calls him sometimes though he aint dead he will live many years like 50 more years i hope. well since my mom got sick it was hard but i fainaly emailed her see i always say stuff to upset her no mater what i say she takes it wrong way.but its my mom i love her welll she answred my email last night and at very end she says she will be in atl which is very clsoe to where i live she says she will be there may 5th. she wants to see me.im afraid last time i saw her n leftit was hard cause i knew it would be a long time to see her again. well man maybe this time ill see her and then never sagain the cancer she has aint to good . i suffer from a bad brain to i aint sure what i should do my heart tekls me to see my mom my brain says it wont be wise

Greta

Flashaholic
Eddy, my friend... go see your Mom. Doesn't matter what happens after that. You live for this moment and you go spend time with her. Speaking as a Mom... it's what I would want... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

tiktok 22

Flashlight Enthusiast
Definately go see her. Tell her you love her. That you care for and are thinking of her. Spend time with her. Maybe have dinner. It'll be a time you'll never forget.

jayflash

Flashlight Enthusiast
Like Sinjz said: go see your Mom. If you don't see her you will always wonder and have doubts whether you did the right thing. Your time together may be good and you'll have that to remember, so provide that opportunity for something good to happen. It won't be only your fault if the meeting isn't the greatest - at least you can say that you tried.

Good luck.

was_jlh

Enlightened
Sounds like you made the right choice, Raggie. When your heart and brain oppose each other, always go with your heart. I'd love to be able to see my dad.

JerryM

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is one thing we all agree on.
Go see her, tell her you love her, and do what you can to comfort her.
You will never regret that.

I will pray that the visit is a blessing for you both.

Jerry

B@rt

Flashaholic
Ragu,
you won't regret it... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

PS, we miss you in chat... Feel free to join whenever... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Big_Ed

Flashlight Enthusiast
You have a good heart Raggie, follow it. Like everyone here says, go see your mom. You'll be glad you did. I hope all goes well.

14C

Enlightened
See your mother. If you do not you may regret it all your life. My mother passed away at the end of February this year. I was in Nevada and she was in Massachusetts. It happened literally overnight so I did not get to be with her. If I had not been back East for Christmas it would have been worse. At least I have those memories from this last Christmas.