• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Arc LS custom 3W(SOLD)

Jets22

Enlightened
This is one of mine..too many lights not enough darkness, so it's for sale. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
This is one of the few customs I built using a full HA3 body..Has all the bells and whistles as the polished customs just plated. Running a MM+ WO converter and 3W T emitter. (ignore the weird beam shot colors) the camera gets thrown off..A beautiful custom Arc. $150.00 delivered with 2 new Surefire lithiums and priority shipping. CC paypal OK
Paypal to [email protected] web page web page

THE_dAY

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Arc LS custom 3W

very nice light, what is the runtime on one of these before droppin full brightness?

jtice

Flashaholic

ahhhhhhh crap ! v /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Missed the one HAed one. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Id love to have one of these with a minimag reflector. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Jet just cranks these out way too fast, cant keep up. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

SHINER

Newly Enlightened

Hey,JTICE.My wife said that he was banned from selling anymore on here.I told her that wasnot fair to everybody else.Then she said ok then,then you are banned from buying anything else.I knew I should have kept my mouth shut.I guess I shouldn't say anything about the vip coming.haaaaaaa. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif