Torch Reviews Site Mail Muppetry

Chris M.

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just a quick note for anyone who`s tried to contact me at the Torch Reviews Site on the Webmaster address, since about Christmas time. Seems I made a bit of a mistake when fiddling with some settings for my hosting package, and switched the address from a forward to a POP, only just discovered that today! Meaning I havn`t recieved any messages sent to me since then. I thought it had been quiet, but put that down to the fact that the TRS has not seen many updates recently. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

If you sent me a question, some info, offer of review lights or just a hello, and havn`t recieved a reply - please write again! I can only apologise, I *do* try to write back to as much as I can....

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohgeez.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

x-ray

Flashlight Enthusiast
So you didn't get that offer of a free Maxabeam I sent, Just assumed you didn't want it and gave it to someone else /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Seriously, TRS is always in my favorites list, I've always liked your style of review, keep up the good work /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Chris M.

Flashlight Enthusiast
Free Maxabeam? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohgeez.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Thanks guys, glad my work is appreciated /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif