Inova 2004 news?

NorthernStar

Enlightened
Hi!

I recently discovered this forum through www.Knifefourms.com,and i got curious about this forum.I have some questions for you fans of LED lights out there. Have any of you tried any of Inova 2004 new lights?
ss2004_xo.jpg
ss2004_t1t3t4.jpg

I am especialy interested in the XO model.Does it have a more concentrated center light like the Inova X1 or does it have a more spread light like the Inova X5? I hope it has both features.Does anyone know? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

Cheers/
Northernstar

Radagast

Enlightened
I'm saving pennies for the T4. What is a 4W led though?

Then again Mr.Bulk has thoughts in his head of a rechargeable light once the VIP is completed.

Hmmmm, dedisions, decisions. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

jayflash

Flashlight Enthusiast
Welcome aboard Northernstar. Great avatar. I don't have any Inova lights, except for keychain LEDs, but they appear to be of the highest quality.

NorthernStar

Enlightened
Hi and thanks for the welcome,jayflash! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

The Inova key chain LED lights are great. I have one with the white light,which is my favourite colour.I have also one X1 and one X5,but i am thinking of selling the X5 and buy the XO instead if it turns out that it is better than the X5.

When i say better,then i mean that if the XO is an improvment of the XO when it comes to both centered light,and spread side light.I would like to know if it´s worth to swhitch from the X5 to the XO.

Northernstar

jayflash

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm guessing that they'd each be better for slightly different uses. The X5 looks good for closer work and the X1 more like an Arc LSH with more throw.

pjandyho

Flashlight Enthusiast
I wonder if the T3 is the same in size as compared to the XO. The XO is slightly bigger than the X5T which I have and that is kind of a put off.

Andy Ho