UK 4AA eLED switch problems

tygger

Enlightened
I've had my UK 4AA for about 3 weeks and all was well until a few days ago. I've never abused the light or even taken it out of the house. Here's the switch problem. After about 4 cycles of ON/OFF the spring in the switch seems to stay depressed and requires some fumbling to turn it off. Also, after the lights been on for about 10 minutes I have the same problem with turning it off. There's no audible click and the spring feels more depressed than its supposed to be. If i wait about 5 minutes the switch feel and response is back to normal. This occurs even when i use my thumb nail to hit the "sweet spot" on the switch. Is there any fix for this without compromising the water resistance? Or do i just have to return it. And who do i return it to? Brightguy or UK? Thanks for any help.

eebowler

Flashlight Enthusiast
Send UK an email and see what they have to say. I would love to hear their response especially since I am expecting to buy the same flashlight soon. You shouldn't meddle with the flashlight though. It may void the warranty if they figure it out.

Latest posts