BioDiesel FAQ 2004

ikendu

Flashlight Enthusiast
Next Sunday I start my first biodiesel lecture of 2004 (a Lutheran church in Iowa City). It contains most of the lastest stuff I've learned about biodiesel in the last year or so.

BioDiesel FAQ 2004

It takes a moment for the pages to load (on broadband).

Note: This presentation only seems to be viewable with Internet Explorer.

pedalinbob

Flashlight Enthusiast
that is totally cool, thanks Ikendu!

i would love to see this kind of stuff take off--i see it as a total winning situation.

Bob

Floating Spots

Enlightened
The link above gave me some trouble.
After some hunting, I found another link.
However, the content will only show in IE.
And if using IE, the link above will work.

Or long story short....
Only IE works.

ikendu

Flashlight Enthusiast
Floating Spots said: ...only IE works.

I was afraid that might be the case.
I've never used this particular feature before (PowerPoint rendered into a "web page"). I'm not surprised to find out that it only works in IE (probably uses a bunch of MS proprietary stuff...not just straight HTML). IE is the only browser I have so it has not been tested on any other.

When I get some more time, maybe I'll rework it to be just straight HTML with better browser compatibility. Thanks for the heads up! It WAS really easy (once I learned about it) to translate a PowerPoint presentation for the web.

Steelwolf

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey! I remember reading about this in Discover Magazine. Can't remember which issue though, but it was from 2003. Great stuff. Hope the process goes global.

But also want to put up a sober reminder that although this process gives us useable fuel, it is still only a stopgap solution. The efficiency of cars has to go up. In fact, the efficiency of so many things need to be improved. Waste needs to be reduced.

pedalinbob

Flashlight Enthusiast
i love discover mag.

they often have articles on super-systems or houses that are incredibly efficient. i think they use special materials, unique construction techniques, smart environmental systems, very efficient systems/windows, solar, etc, etc.

the houses use like 1/20th the power/resources of a standard home.

i want one.

Bob