Dirty socks on ebay...

shankus

Flashlight Enthusiast
You guys ever notice how many people offer their dirty or used socks for auction on ebay?

I'm not kidding, do a search.

I haven't tried, but I bet they try to sell dirty underwear there too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohgeez.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twakfl.gif

GarminGPSMap

Newly Enlightened
Yup,

Used underwear is a big market. A news channel did a special on it a few years back. It's a fetish that people can make money on.

The report said that sellers will "stretch" out men's underwear with a softball and rubberband to give it that worn look and sell it on Ebay.

Strange people in the world, then again those people probably think we are strange and their normal. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
you can make money by selling used undergarments?!

might have to run out to walmart tonight and pick me up some bras and panties /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif (wouldn't want to sell my own, that'd be kind of creepy... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif)

x-ray

Flashlight Enthusiast
Roth, please no pictures ! I'm still getting over the Arc cleavage shots /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Wits' End

Flashlight Enthusiast
Remote NEast Minnesota, next to Lake Superior
[ QUOTE ]
x-ray said:
Roth, please no pictures ! I'm still getting over the Arc cleavage shots /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Here is one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Men's dirty socks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
68_2.JPG

shankus

Flashlight Enthusiast
I guess you should have posted that in auction alerts...

Roth, it would be too creepy to sell your own bras and panties, huh?

zumlin

Enlightened
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sick.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smoker5.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

matt_j

Enlightened
They had an hbo special as well where some guy was selling "customized" panties. He would buy cotton undergarments wash them few times tumble dry them and than customize them with few drops of sardine oil or tuna water. Than he would shrink wrap them and seal for freshnes... Weird. Weird.

Matt

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
Eeeewwww!!! That's icky!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
A few years ago, somebody was selling used shirts with armpit sweat marks in them...and I thought that was yucky. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sick.gif

Avix

Newly Enlightened
believe it or not the USPO has regs about this that make these kinds of things fall under bio hazards