Mice don't fart???

14C

Enlightened
Mice don\'t fart???

Or burp?

From a local Supermarket supplement:

My home is overrun with mice, but I don't want to put out poison round where my pets can get into it. Do you have a solution?
(name deleted)

Place sheet Bounce Classic wherever you want to repel mice. The fragrance in Bounce is Oleander, which repels mice while making your house smell springtime fresh at the same time. You can also shove Steel Wool Pads in holes in wall boards to keep mice away. You can kill mice by setting out a bowl filled with Coca-Cola. The mice drink the real thing and, unable do expel the gas, they die.

http://www.wackyuses.com/uses.html

tiktok 22

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Mice don\'t fart???

I've heard the same thing about Coca-Cola but have never had to try it, even though I live thirty feet from a corn field. My three cats see to it little micies don't come 'round. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

14C

Enlightened

I dunno..sounds a little like the seagull and alka-seltzer urban legend.....

BB

Flashlight Enthusiast

Dead Mice may not fart--but they really can stink up the place if they die in the walls from poison.

-Bill

K-T

*Moderator*

Who farts after dringing Coca Cola? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif :brrrb:

BradN

Newly Enlightened

I've heard of putting out bowls of flour and plaster of paris next to bowls of water. The mice eat the dry powder then drink some water...their insides turn solid.