playing with my baby pin

raggie33

*the raggedier*
well wednesday they temrinated my interent cause im slow in paying well i called them and they was cool i explaned that im late but ibeen with bellsouth for a long time i always catch it up .she said it was realy just bad timeing and to call next time she said my dsl will be back up in 2 days well i had no net for 2 days or so man i was bored lol well lol today i still didnt have it .then my ecetctiy wetn out which is cool when it happens at night cause i can play with my lights but it went out like 3 pm lol i had no electricty or dsl and i needed the power i was working on a few computers. here is the good stuff well my street was dark as hect around 9 pm .that street light i hate was a course not on so i grab my lights and play lol man that baby pin is so cool i was lighting stuff up from so far away makeing neebers maglight look like a toy .then before my food defrosted lights came back on. also when i talked to bellsouth about my dsl they said for 5 more bucks i can get faster dsl so monday ill have 3 megs down and 1.5 up. can ya say server lol and downloading linux distros in a few minutes lol, weird thing is i wanna know why the power goes out so much. there was no storms here at all.it goes out every few months

raggie33

*the raggedier*
lol i figured out why this power outage was better then last for plaing the moon phase 2 more days would of beeen better though lol

MenaceSQL

Enlightened
Unfortunately power doesn't go out enough where I live. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif I live around the Mall of Georgia/Athens (UGA Bulldogs) area.

Pi_is_blue

Flashlight Enthusiast
The power went out at my school a few days ago and it was great fun. I had my EliteMax and McLux PR DB917. These lights blew away the wimpy flashlights the teachers had, and everyone was shocked that I had a light out and on about 5 seconds after the power went off! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif