A Rat On Stilts...

jayflash

Flashlight Enthusiast
Is how my wife described a small dog she saw being walked today. What kind do you think it was?

Unfortunately, she uses that same tart tongue to explain my hobbies to her friends and family.

jayflash

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: A Rat On Stilts

Holy co...wow! No, these Chinese are quite interesting and unique, and much better looking. The dog in question does begin with CH, however. That ought to give it away.

Neat pics, Sasha, I'll be sure to have my sweetie see them.

Greta

Flashaholic

Must have been a Chihuahua then... no offense to anyone... but I hate those dogs. Never met one... not even ONE that I didn't want to punt for being a snooty, snappy, yappy little RAT!... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

jayflash

Flashlight Enthusiast

Yup, Girl, you are Ms. astute. I can't believe that you described the breed so well. I was too gutless to put it so succinctly, but my S.O. agrees with you. LOL the "punt" comment.

Please, no offence is intended. I'm sure that all breeds have something to offer. I make fun of my beast too, and he probably wonders why he got stuck with a dummy for a ?master?

Lebkuecher

Flashlight Enthusiast

I love dogs, the best dog I ever had was a Irish Setter. I remember one Christmas I brought Katie over to my parent's house for the family Christmas dinner. We all went out side for a few minutes before dinner and when I turned around I saw Katie running down the street with the Christmas ham in her mouth and her tail was just ragging like crazy. I have no idea how she got it but she was one happy dog. People say that Irish Setters are dumb but Katie had to be the exception if that's true. Sometimes I think people love there pets more then their children.